NIIRNCD Recruitment 2023: The National Institute for Implementation Research on Non-Communicable Diseases (NIIRNCD) has announced notification for the Project Research Scientist-II/Project Technical Support-III posts on a contract basis. There are 03 vacancies available for the posts. Candidates with M.Sc/Ph.D/MSW qualifications can apply for the job. Interested and eligible candidates can attend the walk-in interview. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
About NIIRNCD: The National Institute for Implementation Research on Non-Communicable Diseases Or NIIRNCD (ICMR-NIIRNCD) (formerly known as DMRC, Jodhpur), is one of the permanent institutes of the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), a Government of India’s apex autonomous organization for bio-medical research in the country. The Centre, established on 27 June 1984, started functioning as three co-ordinating units at Jodhpur, Bikaner, and Jaipur.
NIIRNCD Recruitment 2023 details:
|Job Role||Project Research Scientist-II/Project Technical Support-III|
|Total Vacancies||3 Posts|
|Salary/month||Rs. 28,000 – 67,000/-|
|Walk-in Date||21 November 2023|
Project Title: “Active screening & motivating the persons with TB suggestive symptoms by trained youth club members of Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan (NYKS)”, being undertaken at Model Rural Health Research Unit (MRHRU), Bhanpur kalan, Jaipur.
Project Research Scientist-II:
- 1st Class Post Graduate Degree in Social Science/Sociology/Life Science Including the integrated PG degrees, with three years relevant work experience. OR
- 2nd Class Post Graduate Degree in Social Science/ Sociology/Life Science Including the integrated PG degree, with Ph.D and the 3 years work experience.
- Desirable: Have Strong Experience in data base management, data retrieval and its analysis etc
Duration: 1 year
Project Title: “A national model to measure burden and map quality of care for type 2 diabetes mellitus in India, involving medical colleges through Primary Health Care Setup – Feasibility study (DNMS Study)”, being undertaken at Model Rural Health Research Unit (MRHRU), Bhanpur kalan, Jaipur.
Project Technical Support-III (MSW) (Female) :
- Three Years Graduate in Social Science/Sociology/Social Work Subjects AND three years relevant work experience. OR
- PG in Social Science/Sociology/Social Work subject
- Desirable: Master’s Degree in Medical Social Work & work experience of community based health studies
Duration: 6 months or completion of the project whichever is earlier
Upper Age Limit(As on 21 November 2023):
- Project Research Scientist-II: 40 Years
- Project Technical Support-III: 30 years
Age Relaxation: As per Govt. instructions
- Project Research Scientist-II: Rs. 67,000/- + HRA
- Project Technical Support-III: Rs. 28,000 + HRA
No of Vacancies: 3 posts
- Project Research Scientist-II:1 post (UR)
- Project Technical Support-III: 2 posts (SC-1; ST-1)
- The selection process includes a written test/personal discussion/interview.
- In case of more than 30 candidates, a written test comprising of 20 number of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) with 20 marks shall be taken.
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the written test/interview subject to qualifying for the skill test.
- The Qualifying Marks for the written test shall be: For SC/ST – 35% & UR/OBC/EWS – 40%
- The final merit shall be prepared on the basis of marks of written test and interview. In case of non-conductance of written test being less than 30 candidates, the merit shall be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the interview.
How to apply for NIIRNCD Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates shall carry the duly filled application forms with all documents in support, such as Proof of Date of Birth, Qualification, Experience, and Recent passport size photograph for the walk-in interview on 21 November 2023 (9.30 AM)
For more details:
Application form: Click here.
Date & Time: 21 November 2023 from 9.30 AM onwards