NIEPA Recruitment 2023: The National Institute of Educational Planning and Administration has released the job notification for the Administrative Officer Registrar post. There are 02 vacancies to be filled for this recruitment. Candidates with the qualification of Any Master’s Degree can apply for this job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online /by postal. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
NIEPA: The National Institute of Educational Planning and Administration was established in 1962 as the UNESCO Asian Centre for Educational Planners, Administrators and Supervisors, which later became the Asian Institute of Educational Planning and Administration in 1965, which was later converted into the National Staff College for Educational Planners and Administrators in 1973, which was again rechristened as National Institute of Educational Planning and Administration (NIEPA) in the year 1979. In 2006, NIEPA was given the status of a Deemed to be University.
NIEPA Recruitment 2023 for Administrative Officer/Registrar:
|Job Role||Administrative Officer/Registrar|
|Job Type||Govt Jobs|
|Qualification||Any Master’s Degree|
|Total Vacancies||02 Posts|
|Salary||Rs.67,700 –1,44,200/- pm|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date||17 December 2023|
- Any Master’s Degree with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent B grade.
- 5% of marks in Master Degree relaxable in case of SC/ST candidates.
- 05 years of administrative experience in level 10 or its equivalent. OR
- 08 years of administrative experience in level 8 or its equivalent.
- Any Master’s Degree with at least 55% of marks or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever the grading system is followed.
- Holding analogous post regularly in the parent cadre/department Or At least fifteen (15) years of experience as Assistant Professor in the Academic Level 11 (Pre-revised PB-3: 15,600-39,100/- plus AGP of 7,000/-) and above or with 08 years of service in the Academic Level 12 (Prerevised PB-3: 15,600-39,100/- plus AGP of 8,000/-) and above including as Associate Professor along with experience in educational administration. Or
- Comparable experience in research establishment and/or other institutions of higher education Or Fifteen (15) years of administrative experience, of which eight (08) years shall be as Deputy Registrar or an equivalent post in Level 12 with Rationalised Entry Pay of 78,800/- as per 7th CPC Pay Matrix (Pre-revised PB-3: 15,600-39,100/- plus AGP of 7,600/-)
- Administrative Officer: The candidate selected will be on probation for two years before being considered for confirmation.
- Registrar: The candidate selected will be under probation for Five Years before being considered for confirmation.
Age Limit(As on 17 December 2023):
- Administrative Officer: Not be over 45 years.
- Registrar: Not be over 57 years.
Age relaxation: Age relaxation as per Govt. of India guidelines.
Total Vacancies: 02 Posts
- Administrative Officer: 01 Post
- Registrar: 01 Post
- Administrative Officer: Level 11 with Rationalised Entry Pay of Rs.67,700/- as per 7th CPC Pay Matrix (Pre-revised PB-3: 15600-39100/- plus GP of 6,600/-)
- Registrar: Level 14 with Rationalised Entry Pay of Rs. 1,44,200/- as per 7th CPC Pay Matrix (Pre-revised PB-4: 37,400- 67,000/- plus AGP of 10,000/-)
The selection process includes written tests/interviews.
- Administrative Officer: Rs. 500/- for SC, ST, and PWD; For others, Rs. 1,000/-
- Registrar: Rs. 1,000/- for SC, ST, and PWD; For others, Rs. 2,000/-
Application Fees Mode:
Online Mode Link: Candidates have to submit fees through online mode on the link given on the official website
- Beneficiary Name: National Institute of Educational Planning and Administration
- Account No.: 34778757702
- IFSC Code: SBIN0001690
- Name of the Bank: State Bank of India, NCERT Branch
- Branch Name: N.I.E. Campus, Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi – 110016
How to apply for NIEPA Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before 17 December 2023, or a duly signed hard copy of the online application along with supporting documents can be sent by courier/speed post or by hand to the mentioned address on or before 02 January 2024.
For more details & Apply: Click here.
National Institute of Educational Planning and Administration,
New Delhi – 110016.
- Proof of fee submission is to be enclosed in the hard copy of the application.
- The envelope containing the application should be superscribed “Application for the post of Post Name”.