NHSRC Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the posts of Junior Consultant on a contract basis. There are 01 Vacancies available for this post. Candidates with B.Sc/B.Pharm/MPH/MBA/MSW/MA/PGHHM Diploma qualifications can apply. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job online on or before the last date. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
NHSRC Recruitment 2023 for Junior Consultant:
|Job Role||Junior Consultant|
|Total Posts||Not Disclosed|
|Salary||Rs 40,000 – 70,000/-|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date||05 December 2023|
JUnior Consultant CP/CPHC division, NHSRC:
- Medical Graduate including AYUSH/ BSc/ Bachelor’s in Social Science/ Nursing/Pharmacy with MPH/MBA (Health Management/ Health Administration)/ Post Graduate Diploma in Hospital and Health Management/ MBA (Developmental Studies)/ MSW/ MA Social Sciences degree with at least 1(one) year of experience in Public Health/ Community Health and Health Systems, after post-graduation.
- Computer Skills: Proficiency in commonly used packages like MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Ability to use the internet to for desk research, literature review and accessing other relevant documents.
- Basic data analytical skills, documentation, communication and presentation skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and or Hindi.
- Working knowledge of other major regional languages.
- Experience in undertaking research, capacity building and working with health systems in the public health system.
- Demonstrated experience in working with NGO-led Primary Health Care/Community
- Health Worker programs/state-level public health programmes/Grassroots.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Direct support to selected states as allocated, for implementation of Community Processes (CP) and Comprehensive Primary Health Care (CPHC) programme. Key functions include:
- Support states in implementing Community Processes (CP) interventions and Comprehensive Primary Health Care (CPHC) components as required at National and State Level.
- Support states in rolling out and implementation of all components of the Health and Wellness Centre teams through enabling translation of policy into programme, enabling adaption to varying contexts
- Support in undertaking operational research and impact assessments for improving the design of CP and CPHC interventions.
- Undertake such other assignments, which may be assigned from time to time by the Advisor/Community Processes
Duration of Contract: Contract till 31st March 2025 with further extensions of similar duration (subject to satisfactory performance) and availability of NHM funds.
Age Limit(As on 05 December 2023): 35 Years
Salary: Rs 40,000 – 70,000/-
- The selection process includes an Interview.
- Candidates selected in this interview could be considered for other vacant positions at NHSRC requiring similar skill sets and at appropriate level.
How to apply for NHSRC Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job online on their official website latest by 05 December 2023.
For More Details & Apply: Click here.