NEEPCO Recruitment 2023: North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited announced notification for the Executive – Security. There are 05 openings for these posts. Candidates with Any Degree qualification are eligible to apply for NEEPCO Career. Interested candidates can apply for www neepco gov in recruitment on or before 27 December 2023. Detailed qualification and selection details are mentioned below. Interested candidates can also apply for Power Grid Recruitment and BHEL Recruitment.
NEEPCO: North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited is an Indian electricity utility company, a public sector enterprise owned by the Maharatna PSU National Thermal Power Corporation Limited. NEEPCO plans to generate power from non-conventional energy sources, especially by tapping solar power and wind in the coming years. NEEPCO has one power project under development, namely 600 MW Kameng HEP. For more details visit www neepco gov in recruitment.
NEEPCO Recruitment 2023 for Executive – Security:
|Job Role||Executive – Security|
|Job category||Govt Jobs|
|Total Posts||05 Posts|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||27 December 2023|
Detailed Eligibility for NEEPCO Career:
Executive – Security:
- Qualification: Graduate in any discipline recognised by Govt. of India.
- Experience: Four years or more with a minimum of 03 years experience in the Armed Forces in the rank of Captain / Major/ Lieutenant Colonel or the rank of DSP/ SP or equivalent in Central/ State Police Organizations, with experience in different areas of overall Security System.
Duration: The engagement period will initially be for 2 (two) years and extendable by 2 (two) years per year based on the performance and requirements.
Age Limit ( As of 1 December 2023 ):
- UR: 40 Years
- OBC (NCL): 43 Years
Age Relaxation: The upper age relaxation for OBCs will be allowed per Govt. of India guidelines. Relaxation in the upper age limit for the candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in Jammu & Kashmir from 01 January 1980 to 31 December 1989 will also be allowed per Govt. of India guidelines.
Salary for NEEPCO Career: Monthly consolidated amount of Rs 1,15,040/- (Rs 80,000+DA @43.8%) Plus HRA, if applicable.
No.of.Vacancies: 05 Posts
- UR: 04 Posts
- OBC (NCL): 01 Posts
- The selection process shall consist of Scrutiny of the application and personal Interviews of shortlisted candidates as decided by the Management.
- Regarding the number of applications, NEEPCO reserves the right to fix the eligibility criteria, limit the number of applications to be called for a particular post and decide about the screening mode or mode of selection thereof.
- Candidates will be shortlisted for personal interviews in order of experience and merit.
- A merit panel will be prepared based on the Experience and performance in the Personal Interview to be conducted by the Selection Committee.
- The personal interview shall consist of General Knowledge, Aptitude for the Job, Extra-Curricular activities, Perfessional Specific Knowledge.
Application Fee: Candidates in the General & OBC category must pay a non-refundable Application fee of Rs 300/- (Rupees three hundred only).
Application fees mode: SB Collect favouring NEEPCO
How to apply for NEEPCO Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before 27 December 2023.
For more details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
- Commencement of online application: 06 December 2023
- Closing of online application: 27 December 2023