NABARD Recruitment 2023: NABARD has announced a notification for the Bank’s Medical Officer post. There are one vacancies available for this post. Candidates with the MBBS qualification are eligible to apply for NABARD Vacancy. Interested and eligible candidates can apply at www.nabard.org recruitment. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for Medical Officer posts at MHRB Assam Recruitment and CRPF Recruitment.
NABARD: The National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development is given credit for boosting the rural economy of the Indian Government. The mission of this NABARD is to develop the nation’s bank for the prosperity of fostering rural. NABARD is to promote sustainable and rural development and equitable agriculture technology and non-financial interventions, technology, and innovations for securing prosperity. For more details visit www.nabard.org recruitment.
NABARD Recruitment 2023 for Bank’s Medical Officer:
|Bank’s Medical Officer
|Rs.1000/- per hour
|19 December 2023
Detailed Eligibility for NABARD Vacancy:
Qualification and Experience:
- The applicant should possess an MBBS degree in the allopathic system of medicine from any university recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- Candidates with postgraduate degrees in General medicine can also apply.
- The applicant should have at least 02 years of experience in any hospital or clinic as a Medical Practitioner.
Duration: The Contract for engagement will be for 05 years, renewable on completion of the contract upto the age of 70 years, subject to performance review.
NABARD Vacancy: 01 Post
- Rs.1000/- per hour for the first three years of contractual service.
- Rs.1200/- per hour on completion of 3 years of contractual service.
- The selection process will be based on an Interview.
- NABARD reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards to limit the number of candidates to be called for an interview.
- After an interview, the shortlisted applicants will be subjected to medical tests/submit Medical.
How to apply for NABARD Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can send the prescribed application form by post/email to the mentioned address/ID on or before 19 December 2023.
For more details & Application form: Click here.
Chief General Manager,
National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development,
Rajasthan Regional Office,
Note: The application should be sent in a cover super scribed ‘Application for the post of BMO on contract basis’.