MRVC Recruitment 2023 – Mumbai Railway Vikas Corporation Ltd.(MRVC) Job notification for the post of Assistant Manager(Civil). There are 15 vacancies available for this post. The candidates with B.E/B.Tech qualifications can apply. Eligible candidates can apply through email on or before 10 November 2023. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
MRVC Recruitment 2023 for Assistant Manager:
|Job Role||Assistant Manager|
|Total vacancies||15 Posts|
|Last date||10 November 2023|
- Graduate in Civil Engineering (BE/B. Tech) or equivalent with not less than 70% marks from a recognized (AICTE) University.
- Where the percentage of marks is not awarded by the university but only CGPAIOGPAICPIIDGPA is awarded, the same shall be converted into a percentage in terms of conversion norms of the University in this regard.
- Rounding off percentage will not be acceptable under any circumstances for considering eligibility e.g. 69.99% will be treated as less than 70%.
- Candidates having Post Graduation in the relevant field of engineering/Construction Management will have an added advantage.
- Minimum 06 years post qualification construction work experience with Central/ State Govt. organizations/ CPSEs! PSUs/ Govt. instrumentalites.
- Experience working on Suburban Railway Projects will be preferred
Service Agreement: The selected candidates will have to serve the Corporation for at least two years for which he/she should execute a Surety Bond of Rs.1 Lac. in favour of Mumbai Railway Vikas Corporation Ltd. on Rs. 100/- stamp paper to serve the Company for two years.
Age Limit(As on 10 October 2023): 35 Years
- SC and ST candidates – Relaxation in the upper age limit by 5 years;
- OBC candidates – Relaxation in the upper age limit by 3 years.
Salary: Rs. 1,10,828/-
No.of.Vacancies: 15 Posts
- UR: 05 Posts
- SC: 02 Posts
- ST: 01 Posts
- OBC: 05 Posts
- EWS: 02 Posts
- The selection process will include interviews.
- After preliminary screening of the applications received from candidates by mai, the eligible candidate(s) will only be called for document verification and interview.
- In case more eligible applications are received, then candidates equal to 05 times the Notified vacancies will only be called for document verification and interview based on their engineering marks and experience.
- The candidate will be interviewed by a nominated Committee and the selection will be finalized on merit based on the performance in the interview, qualification and post-qualification experience gained by the Candidate.
- The decision of the Nominated Committee of MRVC shall be final and binding
How to apply for MRVC Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for the above post by sending the application form along with the required documents to the mentioned email ID on or before 10 November 2023.
For More details & Application Form: Click here.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Self-attested documents to be attached with the fled application:
- Copy of original application
- Copies of the certificate as proof of qualification
- Copy of Proof of Date of Birth (SSLC/SSC Certificate/Birth Certificate)
- Copy of Photo ID proof (AadhariPan Card)
- Copy of Caste certificate in the format required for Central Government employment
- Copy of EWS certificate in the prescribed format (in case of EWS candidates)
- Two passport-size recent photographs,
- Copy of document regarding experience, last served and others.
- Candidates employed with Government Departments / PSUs / Autonomous Bodies have to produce NOC at the time of document verification, failing which they would not be allowed to appear for document verification.
- Character certificate from Gazetted officerlExecutive officers for certifying that he/she is bearing good moral character.
- Copy of employment letter issued by previous as well as present employer.
- Copy of Form 16 issued by previous/present employer.
- Copy of document indicating Employees Provident Fund (EPF) Number/PF Number.