Kerala University Recruitment 2023 – Kerala University scheduled recruitment for the post of Instrumentation Engineer on a contract basis in the Central Laboratory for Instrumentation and Facilitation(CLIF). There is one opening for this post. Candidates who completed their M.E/M.Tech are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on an interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through email on or before 9 November 2023. The detailed eligibility and application process are explained below.
Kerala University Recruitment 2023:
|Job Role||Instrumentation Engineer|
|Total Vacancies||01 post|
|Job Location||Thiruvananthapuram (Kerala)|
|Last Date||9 November 2023|
- Second Class Post Graduate Degree in Engineering(through regular study) in Mechanical Engineering/Instrumentation Engineering/Electronics & Communication Applied Electronics/Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Experience: Five years of experience in R&D of instruments or in the operation, repair and maintenance of modern instruments.
Age limit(As on 1 January 2023): Not more than 65 years
No of vacancy: 01 post
Selection Process for Kerala University Recruitment :
- The selection process will based on an Interview
- All the certificates/ relevant documents, including marklists, age proof, etc in original along with self-attested copies, must be produced at the time of Interview.
- All the communications, including the MEMO for the interview/appointment order etc. will be sent through e-mail
- Rs.500/- for General Category
- Rs.250/- for SC/ST
How to Apply for Kerala University Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for the post on or before 9 November 2023.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here