KTCL Recruitment 2023 – Kadamba Transport Corporation Limited invites online application from the eligible candidates for the post of Assistant Traffic Inspector, Assistant Store Keeper, Security Assistant, Assistant Data Entry Operator, Conductor, and Heavy Vehicle Driver with 179 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of 8th/10th/Graduate/Diploma are eligible to apply for this job. Eligible candidates can apply through postal. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About KTCL: The Kadamba Transport Corporation Ltd. Is a state Transport Undertaking of the state of Goa. It was established in the year 1980 under Companies Act, 1956 with the objective to provide safe, reliable, comfortable, punctual effective and efficient passenger transport to the traveling public. The Kadamba Transport Corporation Ltd. has both Inratstate and intercity bus services to Maharashtra and Karnataka. The Kadamba Transport Corporation operates 220 routes by its fleet, through Mercedes-Benz, Volvo, Luxury , Semi Luxury and Delux buses. The corporation Registered office is located at Parasio de Goa, Alto Porvorim, Bardez Goa, 403521, The Corporation has major four depots at Margao, Panaji, Porvorim and Vasco with a Central workshop at Porvorim.
KTCL Recruitment 2023:
|Job Role||Security Assistant/Assistant Data Entry Operator/Others|
|Total Vacancies||179 posts|
|Interview Date||10 November 2023|
Assistant Traffic Inspector: Graduate
- Heavy Motor Vehicle Licence
- Two years experience in reputed Transport Management
Assistant Store Keeper:
- Graduate with 4 to 5 years experience in handling Mechanical Stores with reputed firm/Company
- Middle School Certificate with 5 to 10 years experience of working in the Armed Forces in the rank of Nayak or equivalent
Assistant Data Entry Operator:
- Higher Secondary School Certificate or Diploma in any stream.
- Computer Certificate for a minimum period of three months from a recognized Institution.
- SSC or equivalent.
- Conductor license & Badge issued by Directorate of Transport Govt. of Goa
Heavy Vehicle Driver:
- VIII Std Pass
- Heavy Motor Vehicle License.
- P.S.U. Badge. Experience of 3 years driving of Heavy Vehicle
- Height 158 cm
- Preference will be given to Heavy Vehicle Driver who has a Conductor license.
Note: All the applicants should have knowledge of English, Hindi, Konkani & Marathi.
Age Limit(As on 1 November 2023): Not exceeding 45 years
Age relaxation: As per Government notification in case of reserved categories.
Total Vacancies: 179 posts
- Assistant Traffic Inspector: 3 posts (UR: 02; ST: 01)
- Assistant Store Keeper: 1 post (PD:01)
- Security Assistant: 03 posts (UR:02; ST: 01)
- Assistant Data Entry Operator: 10 posts (UR: 05; OBC: 02; ST: 01; EWS: 01; PD: 01)
- Conductor: 72 posts (UR: 35; OBC: 18; ST: 08; SC: 01; EWS: 04; CFF: 01; PD: 05)
- Heavy Vehicle Driver: 90 posts (UR: 47; OBC: 24; ST: 10; SC: 02; EWS: 05; CFF: 02)
- Assistant Traffic Inspector: Level 4
- Assistant Store Keeper: Level 4
- Security Assistant: Level 2
- Assistant Data Entry Operator: Level 1
- Conductor: Rs.600/- per day.
- Heavy Vehicle Driver: Rs.600/- per day
The selection process will be based an Interview.
How to apply for KTCL Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can submit their applications through postal with self-attested copies of relevant documents on or before 10 November 2023
For More details: Click here
Application Form: Click here
The Managing Director,
Kadamba Transport Corporation Limited,
Corner wing, Paraiso-de-Goa.,
Alto Porvorim, Bardez-Goa
Documents to be attached:
- Birth Certificate,
- Educational Qualification,
- Experience Certificates,
- Valid employment registration card
- 15 years Residence Certificate in Goa issued by the Competent Authority etc. duly self-attested
- Category applied should be valid, issued by the Competent Authority.
- Undertaking by candidate that he/she has not availed any financial assistance from Government under any scheme for being unemployed or starting any business.
- One Passport size photograph on the application form.
Note: The candidates applying for the post of Heavy Vehicle Driver will have verification of Documents & physical efficiency test (Height) on 09 November 2023 from 10.00 am onwards at Central Workshop, Porvorim. The applications of Heavy Vehicle Driver to be submitted on the same day