KIOCL Recruitment 2023: Kudremukh Iron Ore Company Limited is scheduled to release an advertisement for the accountant position. Graduates with B.Com can be eligible for this post. Interested and eligible can attend an interview on 15 December 2023. The detailed explanation is mentioned below. Interested and eligible can apply for kiocl careers at EDII Recruitment and NCDIR Recruitment.
KIOCL: KIOCL Limited, a Flagship Company under the Ministry of Steel, Govt. of India, was formed on 2 April 1976 for mining and beneficiating low-grade iron ore. KIOCL has been a pioneer with over four decades of experience operating Iron Ore Mining, Beneficiation and Iron-Oxide Pelletisation in the Country.
KIOCL Recruitment 2023 for Executive Secretary/Engineer/Others:
|Job Type||Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||Not Disclosed|
|Salary||Rs 25,000-55,000/- p.m|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Interview Date||15 December 2023|
Qualification: B.Com with CA/ICWA-Intermediate from a recognised university.
- CA/ICWA Intermediates with 0-1/3-5/5 years and above experience, with sound knowledge in Day-to-Day Accounting, Accounting Standards, Taxation, GST and Preparation of MIS Reports, etc.
- The candidate should be well-versed with Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint presentations, etc.
- Should have excellent written and oral communication skills and be a team player.
- Knowledge/experience of working in SAP or any other ERP module is an added advantage
Duration: Engagement on a contract basis is initially for 02 Years. The contract can extend further depending on the company’s requirement and performance. However, not beyond 04 years
Age Limit(as on 30 November 2023):
- Maximum 27 years for 0-1 years experience.
- Maximum 32 years for 3-5 years of experience.
- Maximum 35 years for 05 years and above experience.
- SC/ST: 05 years
- OBC: 03 years
- Rs.55,000/-per month for candidates with a minimum of 05 years & above experience
- Rs.40,000/-per month for candidates with 3-5 years experience
- Rs.25,000/-per month for candidates with 0-1 year experience
The selection process will be based on the Computer Literacy Test and Personal Interview.
Computer Literacy Test :
- MS Office: Using MS Word, MS Excel, creation of Power Point Presentation etc
- Candidates needs to secure minimum 60 marks out of 100 in computer test to qualify to appear for Interview.
Personal Interview: Those who qualify in the Computer test will only be allowed to appear for interview.
How to apply for KIOCL Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates to apply for kiocl careers can attend the Interview on 15 December 2023.
For More Details & Application form: Click here.
Interview Date: 15 December 2023
- They should contact Chief General Manager (HR) and get themselves registered between 9.30 AM to 10.30 AM.
- Candidate should submit duly filled in application format along-with certificates /documents (self-attested photocopies) in proof of age, qualification, experience, reservation, Last Pay Slip etc. in the prescribed format during Interview.