ISEC Recruitment 2023 – The Institute for Social and Economic Change, Bengaluru, has announced the employment vacancy for the post of Field Investigator. There are 01 vacancies to be filled for this recruitment. The educational qualification should be M.A/M.Sc. Interested candidates eligible for this recruitment can apply on or before 11 December 2023. The details of the vacancy and eligibility are given below.
|Job Role||Field Investigator|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Total Posts||01 Post|
|Last Date||11 December 2023|
Educational Qualification: Atleast 2nd class M.A/M.Sc in Demography/Population Studies/ Statistics/Economics/Mathematics/Sociology/Social work/Psychology/Anthropology/ Geography
- Experience in conducting surveys/data collection, skills in the analysis of large data sets using SPSS/STATA
- Willingness to travel throughout India for field work.
- Knowledge of Kannada.
- Good report writing skills.
Duration: The appointment will be regular, with a two-year probation period. Depending on the performance evaluation of the appointee after completion of two-year probation, she/he will be offered a permanent position or probation extended or terminated.
Age Limit(As on 11 December 2023): 35 Years
- The age limit may be relaxed upto 05 years in case of employees of the Institute (including project staff)
- SC/ST/Backward Classes- 05 years
- PwD- 10 years
- Ex-Servicemen- the extent of age concession is for the ‘period of military service plus three years’ but not beyond 50 years.
Total Vacancies: 01 Post(ST)
Selection Process: The Selection process shall involve a written test and Interview. The Interview shall be conducted only for those candidates who are shortlisted based on their performance in the written test. Any change in the recruitment process will be intimated to the candidates in advance.
How to apply for ISEC Recruitment 2023?
All Interested and eligible candidates can download the application form, and the duly filled application form should reach the address on or before 11 December 2023.
For more details & Application Form: Click here.
Dr.V.K.R.V. Rao Road,
Bengaluru- 560 072.
Note: The Postal cover is scribed as “Application for the post of Field Investigator.”