IPR Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the posts of Technical Officer – C. There are 22 vacancies available for the posts. Candidates with B.E/B.Tech/M.Sc qualifications are eligible to apply for the job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online before 18 December 2023. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
IPR -The Institute for Plasma Research is an autonomous physics research institute located in India. The institute is involved in research in aspects of plasma science including basic plasma physics, research on magnetically confined hot plasmas, and plasma technologies for industrial applications.PR is now internationally recognized for its contributions to fundamental and applied research in plasma physics and associated technologies.
IPR Recruitment 2023 for Technical Officer – C :
|Job Role||Technical Officer – C|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||22 Posts|
|Last Date||18 December 2023|
Technical Officer – C:
- Computer Science/Electronics/Mechanical/Instrumentation/Electrical: B.E./B.Tech. in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Computer Science and Engineering/Electronics Engineering/Mechanical Engineering/Instrumentation Engineering/Electrical Engineering with a minimum 60% marks
- Physics: M.Sc. in Physics with minimum 60% marks.
Note: Educational/Technical Qualification should be from a recognized University/Board of Technical Education of Central or State Government.
Age Limit: Not exceeding 30 years.
Age Relaxation: Age relaxations shall be admissible as per Central Government orders on the subject as amended from time to time
Salary: Rs 56,100/-
No.of.Vacancies: 22 Posts
- Computer Science: 02 Posts
- Physics: 06 Posts
- Electronics: 03 Posts
- Mechanical: 03 Posts
- Instrumentation: 04 Posts
- Electrical: 04 Posts
- Only valid applicants (candidates with valid applications) shall be considered for screening test/interview
- In case of receipt of large number of applications, a screening test (written test) will be conducted.
- The test will be of objective type questions (Multiple Choice Questions) in the respective discipline.
- Marks scored in the written test will be the criteria for shortlisting of candidates for personal interview.
- The final selection will be solely based on the performance in the personal interview.
- SC/ST/Female/PwBD/EWS/Ex-Serviceman- Nil
- For Other Categories – Rs.200/-
Payment Mode: Online only (SBI Collect)
How to apply for IPR Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job online by the following link on or before 18 December 2023 up to 5.30 pm.
For more details: Click here.
To Apply: Click here.