IIT Roorkee Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the Assistant Registrar/Research Associate/Others post on a temporary basis. There is 11 vacancies available for the posts. Candidates with the qualification of Master’s Degree/M.Sc/B.E/B.Tech/M.E/ M.Tech/PgDip/MD/MS/BDS/MDS/MBBS/Ph.D/M.Phil are eligible to apply. Interested and eligible candidates can apply. The detailed eligibility Criteria and Recruitment Procedure are mentioned below.
IIT Roorkee Recruitment 2023:
IIT Roorkee Recruitment 2023 for Assistant Registrar/Security Officer:
|Job Role||Assistant Registrar/Security Officer/Others|
|Total Vacancies||10 Posts|
|Salary||Pay Level: 10 – 12 (7th CPC)|
|Job location||Saharanpur or Noida|
|Last date||18 November 2023|
- A Master’s degree with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade of ‘B’ in UGC 7 point scale alongwith-
- Nine years of experience as Assistant Professor in the AGP Rs. 6000 and above with experience in educational administration, or
- Comparable experience in research establishment and/or other Institutions of higher education, or
- Five years of administrative experience as Assistant Registrar or in an equivalent post.
- Desirable: Experience in handling Administrative matters related to employees’ service matters, recruitment, pension etc/Procurement/Finance/Academics in Central Govt./State Govt./CFTI/PSU.
- Master’s Degree with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade of ‘B’ in the UGC 7 pt scale along with a good academic record.
- Desirable: Atleast Five years’ relevant administrative experience in supervisory capacity in a Govt. office/recognized university/technological institution or an organization of repute which may include activities related to administrative matters viz., employees’ service matters, recruitment, pension etc; procurement, finance, academics etc. in the Pay Level-7 of 7th CPC or equivalent.
Technical Officer Level-I:
- M.Tech. in Electronics Media/Multimedia/ Media Engineering with good IInd class or equivalent OR B.Tech. in the Electronics Media/Multimedia/Media Engineering with II class of its equivalent with two years relevant Media OR M.Sc. in Electronics Media/Multimedia/experience Engineering with II class with two years relevant experience.
- 2 years experience of operation and maintenance sophisticated/Computer based instruments in an educational Institute of repute or R&D organization OR
- 2 years’ experience of operation and maintenance of Computers,peripherals and data administration. OR
- 2 years’ experience of operation and maintenance of Computer Networks in an educational Institute of repute or R&D organization.
- Commissioned Officer of Army/Navy/Air Force or Deputy Superintendent of Police or Assistant Commandant of Police/Security Force with six year relevant experience or a graduate with 15 years relevant experience including experience in a supervisory capacity in security organization.
- Should be able to ride motorcycle and handle fire arms.
- Should be of sound health and active habits.
- Should be conversant with security rules and procedures to deal with Police and the public.
- Desirable: Valid Driving License for Light Motor Vehicle.
Medical Officer (Psychiatry):
- MD/MS from a University, recognized by Medical Council of India (MCI) in the appropriate branch of a medicine OR
- PG Diploma from a University, recognized by Medical Council of India (MCI), in the appropriate branch of medicine + at least two years of experience in a recognized Hospital.
Medical Officer (Gynaecology):
- MD/MS in Obstetrics & Gynaecology from a University recognized by MCI. OR
- Post graduate Diploma in Obstetrics & Gyaecology (DGO) from a University recognized by MCI with at least 02 years post qualification
experience in the recognized hospital.
Medical Officer (Dental):
- BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery) from a University recognized by DCI (Dental Council of India) with at least 02 years of experience in the recognized hospital.
- Preference may be given to the candidate who have qualification of MDS (Master of Dental Surgery) or PG Diploma with 02 years’ experience in a recognized hospital.
General Duty Medical Officer:
- MBBS from a university recognized by Medical Council of India (MCI) with at least two years of relevant experience in a recognized Hospital.
- Preference will be given to the candidates who have the qualification of MD/MS Degree in any suitable branch or PG Diploma with two years experience in a recognized Hospital.
- Ph.D. in the area of Psychology with at least the good 2nd class in preceding Master Degree in Psychology.
- Two years experience in counseling as a Psychologist in an academic institution of repute.
Desirable: Experience in counseling young adults living in a residential campus of an Educational Institution of repute.
Age limit(As on 18 November 2023):
- Deputy Registrar: Below 50 years
- Assistant Registrar: Below 35 years
- Technical Officer Level-I: Below 35 years
- Security Officer: Below 45 years
- Medical Officer (Psychiatry): Below 35 years
- Medical Officer (Gynaecology): Below 35 years
- Medical Officer (Dental): Below 35 years
- General Duty Medical Officer: Below 35 years
- Counsellor: Below 35 years
- 05 years – SC/ST candidates
- 03 years – OBC candidates
- 10 years – Divyang (persons with disabilities)
- Others as per Govt instructions
- Deputy Registrar: Pay Level-12 (7th CPC)
- Assistant Registrar: Pay Level-10 (7th CPC)
- Technical Officer Level-I: Pay Level-10 (7th CPC)
- Security Officer: Pay Level-10 (7th CPC)
- Medical Officer (Psychiatry): Pay Level-10 (7th CPC)
- Medical Officer (Gynaecology): Pay Level-10 (7th CPC)
- Medical Officer (Dental): Pay Level-10 (7th CPC)
- General Duty Medical Officer: Pay Level-10 (7th CPC)
- Counsellor: Pay Level-10 (7th CPC)
No.of.Vacancies: 10 posts
- Deputy Registrar: 1 post
- Assistant Registrar: 2 posts
- Technical Officer Level-I: 1 post
- Security Officer: 1 post
- Medical Officer (Psychiatry): 1 post
- Medical Officer (Gynaecology): 1 post
- Medical Officer (Dental): 1 post
- General Duty Medical Officer: 1 post
- Counsellor: 1 post
- The selection process includes a Written Test/Interview
- When the number of applications received is large, the Institute may restrict the number of applicants to be called for a Written Test
and/or Interview to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualifications and experience higher than that of the minimum prescribed.
- The candidates are required to pay a non-refundable application fee of Rs. 800/-
- The candidates applying for more than one post must pay an additional fee of Rs. 800/- per post
- No fee is required from IIT Roorkee regular employees, SC/ST candidates, Divyang (Persons with Disabilities candidates and women candidates.
How to apply for IIT Roorkee Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before 18 November 2023(11:59:59 PM)
For more details: Click here.
To Apply: Click here.
IIT Roorkee Recruitment 2023 for Research Associate:
|Job Role||Research Associate|
|Total Vacancies||01 Post|
|Last date||17 November 2023|
Title of Project: Strengthening the Psychological Fabric of the Ganges: Exploring the Contours of Spirituat and Emotional Well-being
Duration: From 15 December 2023 to 15 August 2024
Sponsor of the project: Indian Council of Social Science Research, Delhi
- Postgraduate in any social science discipline with a minimum 55% marks with NET/SLET/M.Phil./Ph.D.
Job description: Extensive literature review, data collection and analysis, and report writing
Salary: Rs. 20,000 per month
No.of.Vacancies: 01 Post
- The selection process includes an Interview
How to apply for IIT Roorkee Recruitment 2023?
Candidates desiring to appear for the Interview should submit their applications with the following documents to the office of the Principal Investigator through Email and by post on or before 17 November 2023 (5 PM)
For more details: Click here.
Prof. Pooja Garg,
Department of Humanities and Social Sciences,
Indian Institute of Technology,
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org Or email@example.com
Documents to be Sent:
- Application in a plain paper with a detailed CV including chronological discipline of degree/certificates obtained.
- Experience including research, industrial field and others.
- Attested copies of degree/certificate and experience certificate
- Candidate shall bring along with them the original degree(s)/certificate(s) and experience certificate(s) at the time of interview for verification
- Please note that no TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview
- Preference will be given to SC/ST candidates on equal qualifications and experience.