IIT Madras Recruitment 2023 – The Indian Institutes of Technology Madras has announced notification for the Junior Technician/Project Associate post on a contract basis. There are 08 openings for this job. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/ITI/Diploma can apply for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before 05 December 2023. The detailed eligibility criteria and recruitment procedure are mentioned below.
IIT Madras – Indian Institute of Technology Madras is ranked as the top engineering institution in India. IIT Madras is located in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. In this institution, nearly 8,000 students, 550 faculty, and 1,250 administrative and supporting staff are there, and all faculty members are well-knowledge persons to guide the students in a good way to reach the bright life of each student. Many courses are available at IIT Madras; they are undergraduate, postgraduate, and research degrees across 16 disciplines in Engineering, Sciences, Humanities, and Management.
IIT Madras Recruitment 2023 for Project Associate/Junior Technician:
|Job Role||Project Associate/Junior Technician|
|Job Category||TN Govt Jobs|
|Salary||Rs 16,000 – 22,000/-|
|Total Posts||08 Posts|
|Last Date||05 December 2023|
Project Associate (Hardware IOT Engineer):
- BE/B. Tech or M.E/M. Tech in any discipline.
- Working Knowledge of embedded systems and IOT with 0.5 to 1 year of experience in the electronics industry and in developing firmware for IoT devices using microcontrollers such as Arduino, ESP32, ESP8266, etc.
- Developing a hardware prototype for IoT nodes using Raspberry Pi/Arduino/ESP32 (the nodes will be enabled with GPS & GPRS/LTE and will also have an array of sensors attached to them)
- Work on wired and wireless protocols such as UART, 12C, SPI, Bluetooth, WiFi, HTTP, MQTT, BLE, ESPNOW, etc.
- Design, develop, and maintain firmware for our IoT device
- Work on developing firmware using platforms such as PlatformlO and Arduino IDE
Work closely with the hardware team to ensure seamless integration of the firmware with the hardware components
- Work closely with the software team to ensure device management, OTA, and dashboard-like services
Junior Technician (Field And Assembly Technician) :
- ITI & Diploma – EEE/ECE/E&I
- A Strong technical knowledge and Electronics technician having experience in the electronics industry.
- Must be proficient in troubleshooting the circuit & testing for a full-time employment with minimum 3 years of experience
- Working on PCB assembly, soldering THT & SMD components, circuit tracing, testing, etc.
- Conducting site visits, monitoring schedules, and supervising technicians
- Troubleshooting, testing, repairing and servicing technical equipment
- Working on PCB soldering, wiring, testing, and service support
- Performing complex and advanced assembly of products according to established specifications and instructions
- Performing high-precision calibration and advanced adjustments using testing instruments
- Running field operations, offering technical support, and troubleshooting on-site issues
- Ensuring on-site efficiency and safety at all times
- Monitoring the functioning of all equipment and reporting any problems or substandard conditions to the supervisor
Duration: 6 Months
- Project Associate: Rs 22,000/- Per month
- Junior Technician: Rs 16,000/- Per month
No of Vacancies: 8 posts
- Project Associate: 2 posts
- Gurugram – 01
- Chennai – 01
- Junior Technician: 6 posts (Gurugram & Chennai)
- The selection process includes Written/Skill test/Interview
- Candidates will be shortlisted for Test/Interview on the basis of the information provided by them in their online applications.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- The Institute will make correspondence through e-mail only
How to apply for IIT Madras Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job online on or before 05 December 2023
For more details & To Apply: Click here.
- After successful online application submission, a printout of the application form must be obtained and submitted when called for a test. It will be required during document verification/test/interview.
- Applicants who are working on any one of the Projects at IIT Madras must apply through the proper channel; otherwise, they will be required to produce a No-Objection Certificate at the time of document verification/Test/Interview. Candidates without NOC will not be permitted to appear for a Test/Interview.