IISER Mohali Recruitment 2023: IISER Mohali Recruitment has a notification for a Physical Education Instructor/Nurse (Lady)/Technical Assistant/Junior Library Superintendent. There are 06 vacancies available for the posts. Candidates with the qualification of B.E./B. Tech./MCA/M.P. Ed/M.Sc/B.Sc/MLIS/BLIS is eligible to apply. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job online. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
IISER Mohali Recruitment 2023 for Non-Faculty Positions:
|Job Role||Physical Education Instructor/Nurse (Lady)/Technical Assistant/Junior Library Superintendent|
|Job Type||Punjab Govt Jobs|
|Qualification||B.E./B. Tech./MCA/M.P. Ed/M.Sc/B.Sc/MLIS/BLIS|
|Total Vacancies||06 Posts|
|Salary||Pay Level 7 – Level 6|
|Last Date||30 November 2023|
Physical Education Instructor:
- M.P. Ed/M.Sc in Physical Education and Sports or Sports Science with first class or 50% (or an equivalent grade on a point scale, wherever the grading system is followed).
- Diploma in coaching from NIS from any equivalent Institute.
- Should qualify in the physical fitness test by the relevant Regulations of UGC as part of the selection process.
- 05 years of experience in Central/State Educational Institutes/Organizations of repute.
- Should have demonstrated meritorious performance in National or International level events at least two times in the past four years.
- Record of having represented the university/college at the interuniversity/inter-collegiate competitions or the State and/or national championships.
- Evidence of organizing competitions and conducting coaching camps of at least two weeks duration.
- Evidence of having produced good performance of team/athletes for competitions like state/national/inter-university/combined university, etc.
- M.Sc (with 50% marks) in nursing from a recognized University/Institution. OR
- First Class Degree in B.Sc. (Nursing) (4-year course) from a recognized Institute/University. AND Should be registered as a nurse & Midwife in the Indian Nursing Council/State Nursing Council.
Experience: 05 years of clinical experience in a minimum 50-bed hospital recognized by the Central/State Govt./Medical Council of India.
Essentials: B.E./B. Tech./MCA with first class or M.Sc./BS-MS with at least 55% marks in the appropriate field.
- 05 years of relevant experience handling advanced, sophisticated instruments/research equipment in a laboratory/Academic/Research/reputed ICT organizations/Establishments of National/ International Repute. OR
- 05 years of hands-on experience and sound knowledge required in configuration, management and maintenance in any laboratory/Academic/Research/reputed ICT organizations/Establishments of National/ International Repute in the following areas:
- Application Servers: Mail Server, Proxy, Web, DNS DHCP, LDAP, NFS, PXE, Storage and Radium Server, Website Management and Basic Development.
- Database Servers: MySQL and Oracle.
- Operating Systems: RHEL, Fedora, Microsoft Windows Family Administration and Support.
- Scripting: Basic shell scripting
Junior Library Superintendent:
- MLIS in Library Science/Library and Information Science with 55% marks from a recognized University. OR
- BLIS in Library Science/Library and Information Science with first class from a recognized University.
Desirable: Diploma/Certificate in Computer Application/Digital Library Management/Library Automation from a recognized Institute or enough working experience in Library Digitization and Library Networking
Experience: 05 years of experience in Library and Information Science in Digital Library Management/Library Automation and Library Networking in Central/State Govt./Semi- Govt./Govt. Autonomous organizations/Govt. Universities/Institutions of Higher Education.
Age Limit(As on 30 November 2023):
- Physical Education Instructor/Nurse (Lady): 38 Years
- Technical Assistant/Junior Library Superintendent: 35 Years
- Physical Education Instructor/Nurse (Lady): Pay Level – 7
- Technical Assistant/Junior Library Superintendent: Pay Level – 6
No.of.Vacancies: 06 Posts
- Physical Education Instructor: 01 Post
- Nurse (Lady): 01 Post
- Technical Assistant: 03 Posts
- Junior Library Superintendent: 01 Post
The selection process will be based on screening based on data submitted by the candidate in the application form. The shortlisting Committee of the Institute may adopt shortlisting criteria to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview/written test/trade test/skill test (as the case may be) to a reasonable number by one or more of the following methods:
- Based on higher educational qualifications than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement.
- Based on higher experience in the relevant field than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement.
- By counting experience before and/or after the acquisition of essential qualifications.
- Experience gained in relevant posts under Central/State Government/Central/State funded Educational Institutes/Govt. Universities.
- Rejecting the incomplete applications.
- By holding a Screening Test of a qualifying nature only for shortlisting the candidates.
- Rs. 1,100/- for GEN/OBC-NCL/EWS/ESM.
- The fee is exempted for SC/ST/PwD/Women.
How to apply for IISER Mohali Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job online on or before 30 November 2023.
For more details: Click here.
To Apply: Click here.