IIPS Recruitment 2023: IIPS Recruitment notification announced for Research Associate role on a contract basis. There is one opening for this role. Candidates with Ph.D qualifications are eligible to apply for this job. Interested candidates can apply for the job. Detailed qualification and selection details are mentioned below.
About IIPS: The International Institute for Population Sciences (IIPS) serves as a regional Institute for Training and Research in Population Studies for the ESCAP region. It was established in Mumbai in July 1956, till July 1970 it was known as the Demographic Training and Research Centre (DTRC) and till 1985 it was known as the International Institute for Population Studies (IIPS). The Institute was re-designated to its present title in 1985 to facilitate the expansion of its academic activities and was declared a ‘Deemed University’ on August 19, 1985, under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956 by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India.
IIPS Recruitment 2023 for Research Associate:
|Job Role||Research Associate|
|Total Vacancies||1 Post|
|Walk-in Date||20 November 2023|
Project title: Mapping the risk factors and consequences of violence against women in India for the last two decades using large-scale data – Project in Centre of Demography of Gender, International Institute for Population Sciences (IIPS)
- Ph.D. Submitted/awarded in the field of Population Studies, Demography, Public Health and Biostatistics
- At least one publication in the areas of gender, gender-based violence against women.
Desirable: We prefer candidates with one year of experience working with large-scale data such as NFHS, IHDS and Census.
Duration: The initial appointment may be for a period of six months and may be extended on satisfactory performance and fulfilment of assigned responsibilities and retention of funding.
- Preparing manuscripts for publications in scientific journals
- Assist the project coordinators in project-related administration work
- Undertake systematic reviews in the areas of gender and violence
- Competency in handling STATA software
- Prepare policy briefs and report writing
- Any other responsibility assigned by project coordinators
Total Vacancies: 1 Post
Salary: Rs 80,000/-
The selection process will based on the Walk-in interview.
How to Apply for IIPS Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can attend the walk-in interview with their CV, a cover letter and copies of published papers on 20 November 2023 (2.00 PM)
For more details: Click here
Date & Time: 20 November 2023 from 2.00 PM onwards
NFHS Committee Room,