IGNFA Recruitment 2023: Indira Gandhi National Forest Academy has notification for the Class Room Attendant Group “C”. Candidates with HSC qualifications are eligible to apply. Interested and eligible candidates can apply by postal. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
IGNFA Recruitment 2023 for Class Room Attendant:
|Job Role||Class Room Attendant|
|Total Posts||01 Post|
|Salary||Rs.18,000/- to Rs.56,900/-|
|Last Date||02 December 2023|
Class Room Attendant:
- Matriculation with science or equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Should have undergone a six-month certificate course in electronics or electrical trade from a Government Polytechnic or recognized institution.
- One year of experience in the maintenance and operation of electronic instruments like multimedia projectors (slide projectors, film Projector, Overhead Projector, and Liquid Crystal Display Projectors including sound systems and Computers) which are used in classrooms or reading rooms and conference halls in university or recognized Institution.
Age Limit ( As on 02 December 2023 ): 18- 28 years
- 03 years of relaxation in the upper age limit will be applicable for OBC candidates as per extant rules and regulations of the Government of India.
- Relaxable for Government servants up to 40 years under the instruction or orders issued by the Central Government occasionally.
Salary: Rs. 18,000-56,900/- Pay Band-I: Rs. 5200-20,200/- with grade pay of Rs.1800/- pre-revised.
- Shortlisted eligible candidates will be called for the qualifying Skill Test by sending call letters to their addresses.
- A Written Examination will be conducted on the same day in the afternoon only for those candidates who qualify for the Skill Test.
- Merit shall be prepared based on the marks scored in the Written Examination only.
- The Skill Test will only be qualifying – its marks will not be considered to prepare the merit list.
Qualifying Skill Test:
- Handling & operation of electronic equipment/tools/devices used in Academy/Classrooms.
- Total 100 marks (10 tasks of 10 marks each).
- The nature of the test is qualifying, and marks are not to be included in merit.
- The result of the qualifying test shall be declared first, and the evaluation of the written exam shall be conducted only for the candidates who qualify for the Skill Test.
- Minimum qualifying marks- 50 out of 100.
- Maximum marks 100. The paper will consist of 100 MCQs divided into three sections based on the indicative syllabus for the post of CRA (enclosed)
- General Knowledge- 30 Marks
- Arithmetic- 30 Marks
- General Science- 40 Marks
- The exam duration will be 2 hours.
- Medium of exam – English/Hindi. Question Paper will be set Bilingually. The candidate is required to attempt in either English or Hindi. In case of discrepancy in any version, the English version will prevail.
- No negative marking shall be kept in the Written Examination.
- The minimum mark required to be considered for selection is 35 out of 100 in the Written Examination.
- The candidate who scores highest in the written exam will be considered successful. If more than one candidate scores the same and highest marks, the candidate, senior in age will be placed higher in the merit list. If the age is also the same, then the highest marks in General Knowledge, Arithmetic, and General Science will be considered in sequence for finalising the merit.
- The decision of the Director Indira Gandhi National Forest Academy will be final in all matters related to selection.
How to apply for IGNFA Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can download the form, and the duly filled form along with the documents mentioned below can be sent by speed post/registered post to the mentioned address on or before 02 December 2023.
For more details & Application Form: Click here
Associate Professor (Admin),
Indira Gandhi National Forest Academy,
P.O. New Forest,
Uttarakhand — 248006.
Documents to be sent:
- Self-attested copies of Age proof,
- Education/Qualification, Caste certificate (issued for Other Backward Classes for appointment in the Government of India services)
- Experience certiicate/Proof
- Two identical latest photographs self-attested (one to be pasted and another to be attached with the form)