ICICI Bank Recruitment 2024: ICICI Bank has announced notification for the role of Probationary Officers through their Recruitment program. Candidates with Any Degree qualification are eligible for this ICICI bank job vacancy program. Get a stipend of Rs. 2.32 lakh to Rs. 2.60 lakh during the programme and a guaranteed job in ICICI Bank on successful completion of the programme. The eligibility criteria and application process of ICICI bank career are given below. ICICI Bank has a multi-stage recruitment process. Eligible candidates can also try for Apex Bank Recruitment
ICICI Bank Career:
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for Probationary Officers. The recruitment will be a two stage process of Online Aptitude Test & Online Interview. The work location for these posts will be Anywhere in India. The total course fee is Rs. 2,55,500, including GST (Fees Rs. 2,36,000 + Tab cost Rs. 19,500). This program has successfully produced 28,500+ bankers who proudly serve the banking needs of the country. The details about the program are mentioned below. Interested candidates can for Akola DCC Bank Recruitment
About ICICI Bank:
ICICI Bank is one of the four Big Banks in India. Its headquarter is located in Mumbai and registered office is located in Vadodara, Gujarat. It is the banking enterprise for the International Banking and Financial Services. It has 4867 branches and 14367 ATMs in 17 countries of India. It has two UK branches in Belgium and Germany. ICICI Bank launches its Internet Banking service in 1998.
ICICI Bank Recruitment 2024 for Probationary Officers:
|Rs. 5 – 5.5 LPA
Detailed Eligibility – ICICI Bank Career:
- Those who have completed Graduation with 55% (Aggregate) marks in any discipline.
- Applicants should be below 27 years of age.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for the selection process
- The above will be considered as the threshold criteria for shortlisting.
About ICICI-Manipal PO Programme:
The candidates selected for ICIC PO Programme need to study for Graduate Diploma in Banking for Sales and Relationship Management. The Probationary Officer Training Programme is a cashless bridge to managerial jobs for aspiring students. The total course fee is Rs. 2,55,500, including GST (Fees Rs. 2,36,000 + Tab cost Rs. 19,500). Students have an option of either availing an education loan from ICICI Bank or of self-funding the course fee.
ICICI Bank Recruitment – PO Programme Structure
The programme structure is as follows:
|Monthly stipend of Rs. 5,000
|Term 2: 2 Months
|Monthly stipend of Rs. 22,000 to Rs. 24,000
|Term 3: 6 Months
|Monthly stipend of Rs. 28,000 to Rs. 32,000.
After successfully completing the PO program, The candidates will get an opportunity to join ICICI Bank as a Probationary Officer in Deputy Manager (Band-1) grade. You can also apply for HDFC Bank Recruitment.
Selection Process of ICICI Bank Job Vacancy:
It is a simple two-stage process of an Online Aptitude Test followed by an Personal Interview. You will receive communication through email, WhatsApp and SMS at each stage.
The ICICI PO Selection consists of the following steps
- Step 1: Online Application
- Step 2: Online Aptitude Test
- Step 3: Video Assessment
- Step 4: Personal Interview
- Step 5: Programme Offer
- Step 6: Join the Programme
ICICI Bank Career Programme Highlights
- Get a Post Graduate Diploma in Banking for Sales and Relationship Management: Be a part of one year course with 4 months of classroom training at ICICI Manipal Academy Bengaluru campus, 2 months of internship at ICICI Bank Branch & 6 months of on-the-job training.
- Earn while you learn: Get a stipend of ₹2.32 lakh to ₹2.60 lakh during the programme depending on the place of posting.
- Opportunity to join ICICI Bank: Get an opportunity to join ICICI Bank as a Probationary Officer in Deputy Manager (Band-1) grade on successful completion of the programme.
- Innovative Pedagogy: Numerous real-life case studies and hands-on training, to balance knowledge acumen and practical learning.
- Tech-Driven Learning: Through state of the art infrastructure like branch stimulator & processing centre, learning experience is enriched and practiced at the highest standards.
How to Apply for ICICI Bank Recruitment?
Interested eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment online as soon as possible. Shortlisted candidates will be called for the selection process.
ICICI Bank Careers PO Apply Link: Click here
ICICI Bank Job Vacancy 2024 FAQ’s:
What are the vacancies available at ICICI Bank?
At present ICICI Bank hiring for Probationary Officers.
Who can apply ICICI Bank Recruitment 2023?
Any Degree candidates can apply for ICICI Bank Recruitment.
Is there any deadline to apply for ICICI Bank vacancies?
ICICI Bank is one of the largest private bank in India and it has a huge number of vacancies. So there is no last date to apply.
How to apply for ICICI Bank Jobs?
All eligible candidates can submit the application in online at ICICI Careers website i.e., www.icicicareers.com