IB Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2023- The Intelligence Bureau has announced notification for the Assistant Central Intelligence Officer-Grade-II/ Executive post. Candidates with an Any Degree are eligible for this post. There are 995 openings for this post. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before 15 December 2023. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
IB Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2023 for ACIO-II/Executive :
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Total vacancies||995 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 44,900 – 1,42,400/-|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Starting Date||25 November 2023|
|Last Date||15 December 2023|
Assistant Central Intelligence Officer-Grade-II/ Executive: Any Degree from a recognised university.
Age limit (As on 15 December 2023): 18- 27 Years
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST & by 3 years for OBC candidates.
- The age limit is relaxable up to the age of 35 for general candidates upto 40 years of age who have rendered 03 years of regular and continuous service.
- The age limit is relaxable up to the age of 35 years for general candidates and up to 40 years for SC/ST in case of widows, divorced women, arid women judicially separated from melt husbands and not remarried
- The age limit is relaxable for ex-servicemen as well as for the children & dependents of victims Of communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat & Sikh riots of 1984 as per the Govt instructions in this regard issued by the Central Government from time to time
- The age limit is relaxable up to a maximum of 05 years to the meritorious sports persons specified in Pala 1 (at of DoP& AR O.M. No 1401511/76-Ese.(0). cad 4.8.1980. The candidate claiming age relaxation in this category must have the desired certificate in the form & from the authority prescribed OM under reference
Salary: Level 7 (R5.44,900-1,42,400) in the pay matrix plus admissible Central Govt allowances.
No of vacancies: 995 Posts
- UR: 377 Posts
- EWS: 129 Posts
- OBC: 222 Posts
- SC: 134 Posts
- ST: 133 Posts
The selection process includes a Written Examination/Interview.
|Tier||Description of Examination||Marks in each part|
|Tier- I||Current Affairs||20|
|Number/Analytic/Logical ability & reasoning||20|
|Total||100 for 1 hr|
|Tier-II||Descriptive type paper o 50 marks: Essay 30 marks & English comprehension & Precis writing 20 marks||50 (Total)for 1 hr|
- Online Exam of Objective type MCQs, divided into 5 parts containing 20 questions of 1 mark each on
- Negative marking of ¼ mark for each wrong answer
- The cut-off marks (out of 100) in the Tier-I exam would be UR-35, OBC-34, SC/ST-33 & EWS-35 (all Ex-servicemen would be treated in their category viz, UR/OBC/SC/ST/EWS).
- Based on their performance & normalisation of marks in the Tier I exam, candidates would be shortlisted for Tier-II @ 10 limes the number of vacancies, subject to the condition that the candidate should have scored the minimum cut-off.
- Based on their combined performance in Tier-I and Tier-II, candidates would be shortlisted for Tier-III/Interview @ 5 times the number of vacancies subject to the condition that the candidate secures a minimum 33% marks (17 out of 50) in the Tier-II exam.
- All candidates Recruitment Processing Charges 450/-
- Male candidates of UR, EWS and OBC categories Examination Fee Rs. 100/- in addition to Recruitment Processing Charges.
Application Fees mode: Payment can be made online via SBI EPAY LITE through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, UPI, SBI challan, etc.
How to apply for IB Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 25 November 2023 to 15 December 2023.
For More details & Apply: Click here
- Application opening date: 25 November 2023
- Application closing date: 15 December 2023
IB Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2023 FAQ’s:
What all are the vacancies available at Intelligence Bureau-IB?
At present IB having vacancies for ACIO-II/Exe Posts
How many vacancies to be filled for IB posts?
There are 995 vacancies to be filled for this posts
What is the last date to apply IB Recruitment?
Eligible candidates can submit their application in online latest by 15 December 2023.
What is the Age limit to apply for IB Recruitment?
Candidates who have age between 18-27 years can apply