Hindustan Copper Limited Recruitment 2023: Hindustan Copper Limited has announced notification for Apprentices posts in various disciplines. There are 10 vacancies available for the above-mentioned posts. Candidates with 10th/8th/ITI are eligible to apply for the jobs. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
HCL – Hindustan Copper Limited is a public sector company, under the administrative control of the ministry of mines. It is the national vertically integrated copper-producing company, manufacturing the coppers from the stage of mining to beneficiation, smelting, refining, and casting of refined coppers.HCL mines and plants are spread across five units in the state of Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Jharkhand, Maharashtra, and Gujarat. This company has a market in copper cathodes, copper wire bars, copper sulfate, and sulphuric acid. The vision of this company is to be a leading mining company and improve the quality of its products.
Hindustan Copper Limited Recruitment 2023 for Apprentices:
|Total Vacancies||10 Posts|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||19 November 2023|
- Fitter: Passed 10th class examination under the 10+2 system of education or its equivalent. Passed ITI exam in Fitter trade
- Plumber: Passed 10th class examination under the 10+2 system of education or its equivalent. Passed ITI exam in Plumber trade
- Electrician: Passed 10th class examination under the 10+2 system or its equivalent. Passed ITI exam in Electrician trade
- Welder (Gas and Electric): Passed 8th class examination under the 10+2 system of education or its equivalent. Passed ITI exam in Welder (Gas & Electric) trade
Period of Apprenticeship training: 1 year
Age Limit ( As on 01 October 2023 ): Maximum 21 years
- 5 years – SC/ST
- 3 years – OBC
Stipend: As admissible under the rules.
No. of. Vacancies: 10 Posts
- Fitter: 6 posts (UR-5; OBC-1)
- Plumber: 1 post (UR-1)
- Electrician: 2 post (UR-2)
- Welder (Gas and Electric): 1 post (UR-1)
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of merit based on their marks obtained in ITI & 10th.
- A weightage of 40% to marks scored in the relevant trade in ITI & a weightage of 60% shall be given to marks scored in the 10th board. If two or more candidates secure equal marks while preparing the merit list, then the candidate of higher age will be considered
How to apply for Hindustan Copper Limited Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates should register themselves in the NAPS portal by selecting the Establishment Search “Hindustan Copper Limited, Taloja Copper Project for undergoing training with HCL” and after that, they have to submit their online application in the official website of Hindustan Copper Ltd from 20 October 2023 to 19 November 2023
For more details: Click here.
NAPS Portal: Click here.
To Apply: Click here.
- Online application opening date: 20 October 2023
- Online application closing date: 19 November 2023
- Publication of shortlisted candidates list: 29 November 2023