HLL Lifecare Recruitment 2023: HLL Lifecare has announced notification for the posts of Accounts Officer/HR Officer/Others on a Contract basis. Candidates with the qualification of B.Com/M.Com/CA/ICWA/Post graduate/M.Sc/B.Sc/MSW/Graduate are eligible to apply for the job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job through Email on or before 22 November 2023. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
About the company: HLL Lifecare Limited (HLL), India’s leading manufacturers and marketers of contraceptive, Health Care and Pharma products is a Mini Ratna Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. HLL is a global leader in the area of contraceptives, hospital products and healthcare services. With 8 manufacturing units, 3 subsidiary / joint venture companies, 21 regional offices. HLL exports products to over 85 countries. Besides this, HLL is engaged in providing healthcare and diagnostic services, consultancy and contract services for healthcare infrastructure projects and consultancy services for the procurement of medical equipment and devices in the healthcare sector. Thus, HLL is positioned as a total healthcare solution provider catering to the well-being of society at large.
HLL Lifecare Recruitment 2023 for Accounts Officer/HR Officer:
|Job Role||Accounts Officer/HR Officer/Others|
|Total Vacancies||8 Posts|
|Salary||Rs.20,438 – 22,296/-|
|Last date||22 November 2023|
Officer Operations (Retail Business Division):
- B.Com or M.Com
- Experience: B.Com with minimum 3 years post qualification experience in Retail Pharmacy operations or M.Com with 1 year experience in retail pharmacy operations.
- CA Inter/ ICWA Inter or M.Com / Post Graduation in Commerce or Finance with minimum 4 years’ of experience respectively in the relevant areas or functions in the Finance / Accounts department of a reputed establishment.
- Desirable: Exposure in SAP FICO module
- Post Graduation/Graduation in any discipline from a recognized institute/university with minimum 4 /6 years of experience respectively in HR functions from a reputed manufacturing unit.
- Desirable: Experience in operating HR systems through SAP. Must have knowledge in local language – to read, write and speak.
Business Development Officer (Medical Lab & Medical Imaging Operations):
- Graduation or Post Graduation
- Experience: Graduation with at least 3 years experience in Sales & Network development in Medical Laboratory/Imaging Industry or Post graduation with at least 1 year experience in Sales & Network development in Medical Laboratory / Imaging Industry.
Junior Officer (Counseling & Guidance Center) :
- Masters in (Psychology)/ MSc (Counseling Psychology)
- Minimum two years experience in employee and industrial counselling, deaddiction counselling.
- Desirable: Master in Social Work (MSW)
Quality Officer (Imaging Services):
- B.Sc MIT / Radiology with 5 years relevant experience or
- M.Sc MIT / Radiology with at least 3 years relevant experience, and have experience in Quality Assurance activity/NABH-MIS in imaging centers.
Age Limit(As on 01 November 2023):
- Officer Operations: 30 years
- HR Officer: 40 years
- Accounts Officer: 37 years
- Business Development Officer: 37 years
- Junior Officer: 30 years
- Quality Officer: 37 years
Age Relaxation: SC/ST/OBC/PwD candidates will be eligible for relaxation as per Government of India directives.
- Officer Operations: Rs.22,296.00/- (in the minimum of the range)
- HR Officer: Rs.22,296.00/- (in the minimum of the range)
- Accounts Officer: Rs.22,296.00/- (in the minimum of the range)
- Business Development Officer: Rs. 24,154/- (in the minimum of the range)
- Junior Officer: Rs.20,438/- (in the minimum of the range)
- Quality Officer: Rs.24,154/- (in the minimum of the range)
No of vacancies: 8 posts
- Officer Operations: 1 post
- HR Officer: 1 post
- Accounts Officer: 1 post
- Business Development Officer: 3 posts
- Junior Officer: 1 post
- Quality Officer: 1 post
The selection process includes Interviews
How to apply for HLL Lifecare Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can send their application form with CV, Copies of All Education and experience certificates, Salary Slips etc, through the Email given below on or before 22 November 2023
For more details & Application form: Click here
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Job title and Reference code should be mentioned in the Application form