GACL Recruitment 2023: Gujarat Alkalies and Chemicals Limited has notification for the posts of Chief Manager/Sr Manager/Manager/Sr Officer/Officer/Asst Officer. Candidates with the qualification of B.Com(CA/CMA) are eligible to apply for the jobs. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job through online mode. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
GACL: Gujarat Alkalies and Chemicals Limited was incorporated on 29th March 1973 in the State of Gujarat by Gujarat Industrial Investment Corporation Limited (GIIC), a wholly-owned company of Govt. of Gujarat, as a Core Promoter. GACL has two units located at Vadodara and Dahej, both in Gujarat. It has integrated manufacturing facilities for Caustic Soda, Chlorine, Hydrogen Gas, Hydrochloric Acid, Chloromethanes, Hydrogen Peroxide, Phosphoric Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Potassium Carbonate, Sodium Cyanide, Sodium Ferrocyanide.
GACL Recruitment 2023 for Manager/Officer:
|Job Role||Chief Manager/Sr Manager/Manager/Sr Officer/Officer/Asst Officer|
|Total Vacancies||Not disclosed|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Job Location||Across India or Abroad|
|Last Date||15 November 2023|
Detailed Eligibility of GACL Recruitment 2023:
Chief Manager/Sr Manager/Manager/Sr Officer/Officer/Asst Officer:
- B.Com. with Inter (CA)/Inter (CMA)/CA (Final)/CMA (Final).
- Preference may be given to Chartered Accountants/Cost Accountants/candidates having experience in the Chemicals industry finance department of manufacturing industries.
- Assistant Officer: 1-4 years
- Officer: 4-8 years
- Senior Officer: 8-12 years
- Manager: 12-15 years
- Senior Manager: 15-18 years
- Chief Manager: 18-20 years
Candidates should have experience in:
- Heavy Chemicals/Fertilizers/Petrochemicals industries.
- Well-conversant with finance concurrence, Bill passing, financial accounting, insurance, material accounting, employee-related payments, income tax, GST, dealing with auditors & statutory authorities, etc.
- Sales accounting and credit management-related activities.
- Project Capitalization, Project Bills Passing, Capital Work in Progress, Repairs and Maintenance, Labour Contract and Job Work.
- Able to manage the operation of the payment collection section and co-coordinate with the finance department related to payment collection matters.
- Skilled in Microsoft Office (Word/ Excel).
- Exposure to a computerized working environment, either in Oracle or SAP.
- Candidate conversant with Ind AS shall be preferred to be responsible for the overdue monitoring and generation of MIS reports.
- Responsible for the overdue monitoring and generation of MIS reports, etc.
- Recruitment for the advertised positions is for a 5-year contract.
- The contract shall be extendable for similar terms on the same or higher level based upon satisfactory performance and Management’s discretion
Selection Process GACL Recruitment 2023:
The selection process may include an Interview.
How to apply for GACL Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online before 15 November 2023.
For more details & Apply: Click here.