EXIM Bank Recruitment 2023: Export-Import Bank of India has announced notification for the post of Management Trainee. Candidates with B.E/B.Tech/M.Sc/M.B.A/CA are eligible for this post. There are 45 openings for this post. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
Exim Bank: It is an Export-Import Bank of India. It is a finance institution in India established in 1982 under Export-Import Bank of India. It has been both a catalyst and a key player in the promotion of cross border trade and investment. This Bank is managed by a Board of Directors, which has representatives from the Govt, Reserve Bank of India, a financial institution, Export Credit Guarantee Corporation of India, public sector banks, and the business community.
EXIM Bank Recruitment 2023 for Management Trainee:
|Job Role||Management Trainee|
|Total Vacancies||45 Posts|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||10 November 2023|
- Management Trainee (Banking Operations):
- Minimum 60% aggregate marks / equivalent Cumulative Grade Points Average (CGPA), in Graduation.
- MBA/PGDBA course should be of a minimum 2-year full-time duration, with a specialization in Finance with a minimum 60% aggregate marks /equivalent CGPA.
- In the case of CA, passing the professional examination is sufficient.
- Management Trainee (Digital Technology) :
- Minimum 60% or equivalent grade in B.E/B. Tech Degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electronics & Communication OR Minimum 60% in any Graduation Course & MCA.
- Management Trainee (Rajbhasha):
- A Master’s degree from a recognized university can be obtained in Hindi or English, with English or Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject or medium of examination at the degree level, or in any other subject with Hindi and English as compulsory or elective subjects.
- Desirable Qualification: Knowledge of any Indian language other than Hindi mentioned in the Eighth Schedule of the Constitution of India.
- Diploma or certificate course in translation from Hindi to English and vice-versa from a recognized institute or university.
- In lieu of a diploma or certificate course candidates having at least one year of post-qualification experience in implementing the Official Language Policy of the Government of India or candidates having relevant experience in translation in any organization of repute may also apply.
- Management Trainee(Administration):
- MBA/PGDBA with bachelor’s degree in engineering, or Post Graduate qualification in hotel and hospitality management/facilities management. Minimum 60% aggregate marks /equivalent Cumulative Grade Points Average (CGPA), in Graduation and Post Graduation.
Note:- Selected candidates (Management Trainees), at the time of joining the Bank, will have to execute a personal bond for ₹ 3 lakh to serve the Bank for one year as a Management Trainee from the date of joining the Bank and a minimum of 5 years as employee from the date of absorption of in the Bank’s service.
Age Limit (As on 1 October 2023): 21 – 25 Years
- Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe – 30 Years
- Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer) – 28 Years
- Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) – 35 to 40 Years
- A monthly stipend of Rs. 55,000/- will be paid during the period of training.
- The pay band for Deputy Managers (JM-I) appointed in the service of the Bank shall be (Rs. 36,000 – 63,840/-) as per the Indian Banks Association (IBA) 11th Bipartite Settlement.
No of vacancies: 45 Posts
- Management Trainee (Banking Operations): 35 Posts
- UR – 16
- SC – 05
- ST – 02
- OBC(NCL) – 09
- EWS – 03
- PwBD – 01
- Management Trainee (Digital Technology) : 7 Posts
- UR -5
- SC – 1
- OBC(NCL)- 1
- Management Trainee (Rajbhasha): 2 Posts
- UR – 2
- Management Trainee (Administration): 1 Posts
- UR – 1
Selection Process for EXIM Bank Recruitment 2023:
- The selection process includes an online examination (objective and descriptive type) followed by an interview.
- Candidates are shortlisted based on their performance in the online test
- Rs. 600/- (General and OBC candidates)
- Rs. 100/- (SC/ST/PwBD /EWS and Female candidates)
Exam Centers: Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Bilaspur, Bhopal, Bhubaneshwar, Chandigarh/Mohali, Chennai, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jodhpur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Nagpur, Mumbai/Navi Mumbai/Thane/MMR region, Delhi/NCR and Patna.
How to apply for Exim Bank Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before 10 November 2023.
For more details: Click here.
To Apply: Click here. (Application Starts from 21 October 2023)
- Opening date of application: 21 October 2023
- Last day for applying and payment of examination fee: 10 November 2023
- Online Examination: December 2023 ( Tentative )
- Interview: January 2024 ( Tentative )