Directorate of School Education Puducherry Recruitment 2023 has announced notification for Primary School Teacher post. A total of 145 vacancies are to be filled for this post. Candidates with D.TEd qualifications can apply for this post. A detailed explanation of this post is mentioned below.
Directorate of School Education Puducherry Recruitment 2023:
|Job Role||Primary School Teacher|
|Total Posts||145 Posts|
|Job Location||Karaikal, Mahe|
|Last Date||20 November 2023|
Primary School Teacher:
- A pass in Higher Secondary school or its equivalent with 50% marks in aggregate; and
- Diploma in Teacher Education or certificate in Basic Teacher’s Training of duration of not less than two years offered by the institution recognized by the National Council for Teacher Education. The minimum academic qualification for admission to the Diploma in Teacher Education or Certificate in Basic Teacher’s Training should be Higher Secondary or its equivalent; and
- Should have studied the particular regional language (Tamil/ Malayalam) as one of the subjects up to secondary level or studied Diploma in Teacher Education/ certificate in Basic Teacher’s Training in the relevant medium of regional language.
- Should have obtained the minimum qualifying marks in Paper-I of TNTET/ KTET/ APTET/ CTET as given General Category/EWS:60% (90 marks); ОBC/MBC/ЕBC/BCM: 55% (82 marks); SC/ST/BT/PwBD:50% (75 marks)
Age Limit(as on 20 November 2023) : 18 – 32 Years
- ОВС/MBC/ЕBC/BCM/BT – 3 years
- SC/ST – 5 years
- Others as per Govt instructions
Total Vacancies: 145 Posts
- Karaikal – 124 posts
- UR: 52
- OBC: 13
- MBC: 22
- EBC: 2
- BCM: 2
- SC: 19
- ST: 1
- EWS: 12
- PwBD: 4
- Mahe – 21 posts
- UR: 11
- OBC: 2
- MBC: 3
- SC: 3
- EWS: 2
Salary Details: Level 6
- There shall be 100 marks for selection by giving weightage to the marks secured in the Academic Qualification and to the Employment Exchange Registration Seniority as detailed below :
- 70% Weightage for HSC and Diploma in Teacher Education.
- 20% Weightage for marks secured in Teacher Eligibility TestPaper-I(CTET/ TNTET/KTET/APTET) and
- 10% weightage for Employment Exchange Seniority of Teacher Eligibility Test[TET Paper-I].
How to apply for Directorate of School Education Puducherry Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online and must also send the application form with all supporting documents through postal/in person to the following address on or before 20 November 2023.
For more details: Click here.
To Apply: Click here.
Directorate of School Education,
Perunthalaivar Kamarajar Centenary Educational Complex,
100 Feet Road,
Near Indira Gandhi square,
Note: The envelope must be superscribed as “APPLICATION FOR RECRUITMENT TO THE POST OF PRIMARY SCHOOL TEACHER”
- Opening date of online application: 21 October 2023
- Closing date for online application: 20 November 2023 (5.45 PM)
- Last date for sending the application form through postal: 27 November 2023 (5 PM)