Chandigarh Administration Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the JBT (Primary Teacher) posts. There are 293 vacancies available for the above-mentioned posts. Candidates with the qualification of Any degree/D.EI.Ed./B. Ed is eligible to apply for the job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job online. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
Chandigarh Administration Recruitment 2023 for JBT (Primary Teacher):
|Job Role||JBT (Primary Teacher)|
|Total Vacancies||293 Posts|
|Salary||Rs 9,300 – 34,800/-|
|Application starts from||20 July 2023|
|Last date to apply|
- Graduate or its equivalent from a recognized University and
- Diploma in Elementary Education (D.EI.Ed.) (by whatever name known) of not less than 02 years duration recognized by NCTE. OR
- Graduation with at least 50% marks and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.).
- Pass in Central Teacher Eligibility Test conducted under the Guidelines framed by NCTE.
Age Limit ( As on 01 January 2023 ): 21 – 37 years.
- Relaxation to SC/OBC/ESM/PwBD and other category candidates will be given per the instructions issued by the Govt. of India/Chandigarh Administration.
- Under the OBC category, candidates of those castes will be given benefits included in the Union Territory, Chandigarh list.
Salary: Rs 9,300 – 34,800/-
No.of.Vacancies: 293 Posts ( General – 149, OBC – 56, SC – 59, EWS – 29 )
- The selection process includes a Written Test.
- Selection will be made purely based on merit in the written test subject to fulfilment of eligibility conditions.
- After the written test, an answer key will be uploaded on the website as per schedule for submission of objections by the candidates.
- Marks obtained by the candidates in the written test will be uploaded on the website.
- The merit list prepared based on marks in the written test will be uploaded on the website, and based on said merit, candidates will be called for scrutiny of the original document and checking of eligibility conditions.
Scheme of Examination:
- Total no. of questions: 150
- Total marks: 150
- Time: 2 hours 30 minutes
- A merit list for selection will be prepared based on total marks obtained in the Objective Type Test.
- One objective type test of 150 Marks will be conducted.
- Qualifying marks for the test will be 40% for all candidates.
- No interview will be conducted.
- Negative marking will be applicable and a deduction of 0.25 marks will be made for each wrong answer.
- The examination questions will be bilingual (English & Hindi) except for the Language papers, which will be in the concerned Language only.
|Arithmetical and Numerical Ability||15|
|Information & Communication Technology (ICT)||15|
|Test of English Language and Comprehension||10|
|Test of Punjabi language and Comprehension||10|
|Test of Hindi Language and Comprehension||10|
- Application fee (non-refundable) amounting to Rs. 1000/-
- Rs. 500/- in case of SC will be accepted online.
How to apply for Chandigarh Administration Recruitment 2023?
Interested candidates can apply for the job online on their official website on or before
14 August 2023 up to 5.00 pm. 30 November 2023 up to 5.00 pm
For More details & Apply: Click here.
Corrigendum: Click here.
Note: The number of vacancies advertised may vary as per requirement.
- Online Filling and submission of applications: 20 July 2023 (11.00 am onwards)
- Last date for closing of online application:
14 August 2023 up to 05.00 pm30 November 2023 up to 5.00 pm
- Last date for deposit of the Application Fee:
17 August 2023 (up to 02.00 pm)02 December 2023 up to 2.00 pm
- Display of fee confirmation list of candidates who submitted applications and fees within the scheduled date:
25 August 202311 December 2023.