Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment 2023 – The Cabinet Secretariat invites application forms from eligible candidates to fill up 125 vacancies for the post of Deputy Field Officer. Candidates who passed their B.E/B.Tech/M.Sc are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the GATE Score. Interested and eligible candidates can send their filled application through below mentioned postal address on or before 06 November 2023. The detailed eligibility and application of Cabinet Secretariat Interpreter Recruitment are given below.
Cabinet Secretariat is functioning under the Prime Minister. The administration of Indian Government is also called as Cabinet Secretariat. The headquarter is located in New Delhi. The chief secretariat will make decision making in government rules. Three wings which work under the Cabinet Secretariat will be Civil, Military, and Intelligence.
Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment 2023 for Deputy Field Officer:
|Job Role||Deputy Field Officer|
|Total Vacancies||125 Posts|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||06 November 2023|
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Technology or Masters degree in Science or any other technical or scientific discipline from a recognised University or combination of EQ possessed by the candidate & GATE Score obtained in the corresponding subject paper.
- In the fields of Computer Science/Information Technology/Electronics and/or Communication/Civil Engineering/Electrical Engineering/Mathematics/Statistics/Physics/Chemistry/Microbiology/Life Sciences.
- Valid Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) Score (from amongst GATE 2021 or 2022 or 2023)
Age Limit: 30 Years
Age Relaxation: Age relaxable for identified categories viz. SC / ST / OBC / Central Govt, Employees / Ex-servicemen, as per Central Government Orders in force
Total Vacancies: 125 Posts
- Deputy Field Officer: 60 Posts
- Computer Science/Information Technology: 48 Posts
- Electronics and/or Communication: 02 Posts
- Civil Engineering: 02 Posts
- Electrical Engineering: 02 Posts
- Mathematics: 02 Posts
- Statistics: 02 Posts
- Physics: 5 Posts
- Chemistry: 03 Posts
- Microbiology: 01 Post
Selection of candidates will be based on GATE Score and Interview subject to fulfilling the prescribed eligibility criteria, their Character and antecedent verification and medical examination.
How to Apply for Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates are required to submit the duly filled application form in the prescribed format along with the relevant documents through ordinary post to the postal address on or before 06 November 2023.
For More Details & Application form: Click here.
Post Bag No. 001,
Lodhi Road Head Post Office,