CUTN Recruitment 2023: Central University of Tamil Nadu (CUTN), Thiruvarur, invites applications for the post of JRF/Non-Teaching Posts. There are 08 vacancies to be filled for this recruitment. Candidates with M.Sc/Any degree qualifications can apply for this job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
CUTN Recruitment 2023 for JRF:
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Total Posts||01 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 31,000/- p.m.|
|Last Date||30 November 2023|
Detailed Eligibility-CUTN Recruitment:
Title: Problems on Zero-Divisor Graph of a Commutative Ring with Unity.
Junior Research Fellow (JRF):
Essential Qualifications: M.Sc. in Mathematics or equivalent with 55% marks with consistently good academic records. Preference will be given to candidates with NET/GATE qualifications.
Project Duration: Initially for one year, extendable to three years based on his/her research performance.
Age Limit: No age limit.
Total Vacancy: 01 Post
Salary: Rs. 31,000/- p.m. for the initial two years and Rs. 35,000/- p.m. for the third year + HRA as per NBHM, DAE and CUTN rules.
The selection process will be based on a merit list/interviews. The candidates will be shortlisted for the interview based on merit and will be informed via e-mail. So, candidate must provide valid e-mail IDs in their CV.
How to Apply for CUTN Recruitment?
Interested and eligible candidates are requested to send a mail with a scanned copy of the detailed curriculum vitae (CV) along with a photograph and his/her contact details on or before 30 November 2023.
For more details: Click here.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
Note: Candidates shortlisted for interview should appear in person with originals of all certificates (with one set of Xerox) and date of birth proof along with any other relevant information (e.g. experience certificate, copies of publications if any, awards, etc.).
CUTN Recruitment 2023 for Non-Teaching Posts:
|Job Role||Non Teaching Posts|
|Total Posts||07 Posts|
|Salary||Pay Level 02 – 12|
|Last Date||18 November 2023|
Detailed Eligibility-CUTN Recruitment:
- Master’s Degree with at least 55% of the marks or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed.
- Nine years of Experience as an Assistant Professor in the Academic Level – 10 and above with experience in educational administration. OR
- Comparable experience in research establishment and/ or other institutions of higher education. OR
- 5 years of administrative experience as Assistant Registrar or in an equivalent post.
- Desirable: Relevant Experience in the areas of Establishment/Examinations/Finance/ Academic
- A Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from any recognised Institute/ University.
- Proficiency in Stenography in English/Hindi with minimum speed of 100 wpm.
- Proficiency in Typing in English or Hindi with minimum speed of 35/30 wpm respectively.
- Knowledge of Computer Applications.
- Two years experience as Stenographer in Central State Govt. Organisations/University Research Institution or Central/ State Autonomous Institution.
- Proficiency in English and good communication skills.
- Skill Test Norms on Computer: Dictation: 10 minutes @ 100 wpm
- Transcription: 40 minutes English/55 minutes Hindi
Upper Division Clerk:
- A Bachelor’s Degree from any recognised Institute/University.
- Two Years’ experience as Lower Division Clerk/Equivalent posts in University/ Research Establishment /Central State Govt./PSU/ Autonomous Bodies.
- Speed in English Typing @ 35 wpm OR speed in Hindi Typing @ 30 wpm.
- Proficiency in Computer Operations.
- Experience in Administration/ Accounts/ Academic matters.
- Capacity to work in a fully computerized environment
- Bachelors’ Degree in Science or any other degree in the relevant field* from a recognized Institute/ University OR
- Three years diploma in relevant field
- Desirable: Two Years Experience in the Laboratory of an Academic /Research Institution.
Lower Division Clerk:
- A Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized Institute/University.
- English Typing @ 35 wpm or Hindi Typing @ 30 wpm (35wpm and 30 wpm correspond to 10500KDPH/9000KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each work.
- Proficiency in Computer Operations
Age Limit(As on 18 November 2023):
- Deputy Registrar: 50 Years
- Personal Assistant: 35 Years
- Upper Division Clerk: 32 Years
- Laboratory Assistant: 32 Years
- Lower Division Clerk: 30 Years
- ST 5- years
- OBC- 3 years
- Candidates with three years continuous service in Central Government (presently working in Central Government) – Relaxable up to 5 years (for all categories) for Government Servants in accordance with the instructions issued by Central Government, provided such Government Servants are working for not less than 3 years in the posts which are in the same line or allied cadres and where a relationship can be established that the services rendered by them in the Central Government service will be useful for efficient discharge of duties in the post for which selection is made.
- Meritorious Sports Person – 5 years
- CUTN employees with a minimum of three years of service – 10 years (for all categories)
- Persons with disabilities – 10 years
- Ex-Servicemen – Military Service plus 3 years (for all categories). Resultant age relaxable by a maximum 3 years from the upper age limit
- Deputy Registrar: Pay Level-12
- Personal Assistant: Pay Level-06
- Upper Division Clerk: Pay Level-04
- Laboratory Assistant: Pay Level-04
- Lower Division Clerk: Pay Level-02
No.of.Vacancies: 07 Posts
- Deputy Registrar: 01 Post
- Personal Assistant: 01 Post
- Upper Division Clerk: 02 Posts
- Laboratory Assistant: 01 Post
- Lower Division Clerk: 02 Posts
- For the posts of Personal Assistant/Upper Division Clerk/Laboratory Assistant/Lower Division Clerk, the University shall conduct written tests at one or two stages,
- A qualifying test (Paper I) consisting of objective-type questions carrying 100 marks, and /or
- The Descriptive-type test (Paper II) carries 100 marks.
- The minimum qualifying marks to be secured in Paper I shall be 40%, in case tests are conducted in two stages.
- The answer scripts of the candidates for the descriptive test shall be evaluated only in respect of those candidates who secure the minimum qualifying marks in Paper I.
- The candidates who secure 50% marks in Paper II shall be called for the skill test, wherever applicable [posts for which Skill tests are to be conducted will be notified separately].
- The marks allocated for the skill test shall be 50 and the minimum qualifying marks in the skill test shall be 25.
- The merit of the candidates shall be drawn based on the performance in Paper II (Descriptive test) only, subject to qualifying the skill test.
- For the Deputy Registrar post, there will be an Interview.
- The University may conduct a written test before the interview, if necessary.
- In case of two candidates scoring identical marks, the candidate older in age will be considered as higher in merit
- Rs.750/- for all candidates applying for UR/OBC/EWS posts
- Fee exempted for ST candidates applying for ST posts. CUTN employees and PWD candidates are exempted from payment of application fees.
Payment Mode: Payment can be made through online
How to Apply for CUTN Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job online on or before 18 November 2023 (23.59 hrs)
For more details: Click here.
To Apply: Click here.
- The number of vacancies indicated in this notification is tentative.
- The University reserves the right to fill any consequential vacancies, and/or to increase/decrease the number of vacancies and make engagements accordingly.