CMD Kerala Recruitment 2023 – Centre for Management Development (CMD), on behalf of the Kerala Fibre Optic Network Limited (KFON) an Autonomous Institution under the Government of Kerala, invites online applications for Junior Engineer/Network Expert/Others posts on a contract basis. There are 28 vacancies available for the posts. Candidates with B.E/B.Tech/M.com/MBA/CAIIB qualification are eligible to apply for this job. Eligible candidates can apply online. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
CMD Kerala Recruitment 2023(KFON):
|Job Role||Junior Engineer/Network Expert/Others|
|Total Vacancies||28 Posts|
|Experience||1 – 8 years|
|Salary||Rs 45,000 – 1,08,764 /-|
|Last Date||21 November 2023|
Chief Finance Officer (CFO):
- Association of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
- M.com/MBA (Finance) from a recognized university OR
- Certified Associate of Indian Institute of Banking (CAIIB)
- Experience: Minimum 8 years of experience in a reputed organization in financial matters. In case of CAIIB, only general manager level and above candidates of bank would be considered
NOC Executives/Junior Engineer/District Engineer:
- Degree in Engineering
- Experience: One year experience in a reputed organisation. Experience in Electrical/Communication infrastructure preferred.
- Degree in Engineering and CCNP/JNCP
- Experience: Minimum 5 years of experience in Telecom Network Infrastructure Configuration and Maintenance.
Contract Period: 5 years for Chief Finance Officer & 1 year for remaining posts
Age Limit ( As on 01 November 2023 ):
- Chief Finance Officer (CFO): 45 Years
- NOC Executives: 40 Years
- Junior Engineer: 40 Years
- District Engineer: 40 Years
- Network Expert: 40 Years
- Chief Finance Officer (CFO): Rs. 1,08,764 /-
- NOC Executives: Rs. 45,000/-
- Junior Engineer: Rs. 45,000/-
- District Engineer: Rs. 45,000/-
- Network Expert: Rs. 75,000/-
No.of.vacancies: 28 posts
- Chief Finance Officer (CFO): 1 post
- NOC Executives: 4 posts
- Junior Engineer: 8 posts
- District Engineer: 14 posts
- Network Expert: 1 post
- The selection process will be based on a Test/Proficiency assessment/Interview.
- The applications will be subjected to scrutiny based on the details provided by the candidate.
- A list of candidates eligible for the test/proficiency assessment will be prepared.
- The candidates who qualify the test/assessment will appear for an interview.
- CMD may send intimation to download call letters for written test/proficiency assessments/interviews through the registered e-mail ID
How to Apply for CMD Kerala Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for the post on or before 21 November 2023 (5.00 PM)
For more details: Click here.
To Apply: Click here.
- Start date for submitting online application: 08 November 2023 (10.00 AM)
- Last Date for submitting online application: 21 November 2023 (05.00 PM)