CECRI Recruitment 2023 notification announced for Project Personnel posts on a contract basis. There are 16 vacancies available for the job. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech/M.Sc/Diploma/Ph.D/B.Sc are eligible to apply for the job. Interested and eligible candidates can attend the interview. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
Central Electro Chemical Research Institute: It is one of a chain of 40 national laboratories under the aegis of the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research in New Delhi. It was founded on 25 July 1948 at Karaikudi in Tamil Nadu. During the last 50 years, CECRI has been recognized as the premier institution for development and research in electrochemical science and technology in India and South East Asia. There are 4 extension centers for CECRI, located at Cochin, Chennai, Tuticorin, and Mandapam. It also conducts short-term refresher courses for the benefit of industry and educational institutions.
CECRI Recruitment 2023 for Project Personnel:
|Job Role||Project Personnel|
|Total Vacancy||16 Posts|
|Salary||Rs 20,000 -42,000/-|
|Interview Date||6 & 7 November 2023|
Senior Project Associate:
- Ph.D in Chemistry/Chemical Engineering.
- Desirable (Chemistry): Experience in electrochemistry, electrodeposition, electrowinning, operation of furnaces, reactors extractive metallurgy, or research areas.
- Desirable (Chemical Engineering): Experience in ASPEN Plus, SCADA, and Equipment Design.
Project Associate – II:
- M.Sc. in Chemistry/Microbiology/Biotechnology
- 2 years experience in Research and Development in industrial and Academic institutions or science and technology organisations and scientific activities and services.
Project Associate – I:
- M.Sc in Chemistry/Organic Chemistry/ Inorganic Chemistry/Physics/B.E/ B. Tech in Chemical/Metallurgical/ Mechanical Engineering/Chemical Engineering
- Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
- Diploma in Chemical/Metallurgical/ Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
- Desirable: Candidates who completed ITI prior to Diploma may be preferred.
- B.Sc in Chemistry/ Physics
- Desirable: Experience in Metallurgy and Polymer Synthesis.
Note: Final Semester/Year students who are awaiting results are not eligible to be considered
Upper Age Limit(As on 6 & 7 November 2023):
- Senior Project Associate: 40 years
- Project Associate: 35 years
- Field Assistant, Technical Assistant, Project Assistant: 50 years
Age Relaxation: Age relaxation will be given to SC/ST/OBC/PWD Candidates as per Government of India instructions.
- Senior Project Associate: Rs. 42,0000/-
- Project Associate I: Rs. 25,000 – 31,000/-
- Project Associate II: Rs. 35,000/-
- Field Assistant, Technical Assistant, Project Assistant: Rs. 20,000/-
No.of.Vacancies: 16 Posts
- Senior Project Associate: 2 posts
- Project Associate: 10 posts
- Field Assistant: 1 post
- Technical Assistant: 2 posts
- Project Assistant: 1 post
- The selection process includes a Walk-in Interview.
How to Apply for CECRI Recruitment 2023?
Interested and Eligible Candidates can attend the walk-in interview with all originals and one set of Photocopies of certificates of educational qualification, age, caste, experience (if any), one recent passport-size photo, and duly filled-in application on 6 & 7 November 2023 (9.00 AM)
For more details & Application form: Click here.
On 6 November 2023 from 9.00 AM
- Walk-in-interview for the Respective posts: Senior Project Associate (Chemistry), Project Associate – II & I (Chemistry/ Microbiology/Biotechnology/ Organic/ Inorganic/Chemistry / Physics), Project Assistant
On 7 November 2023 from 9.00 AM
- Walk-in-interview for the Respective posts: Senior Project Associate (Chemical Engineering), Project Associate – I (B.E/ B.Tech in Chemical/ Metallurgical/Mechanical Engineering), Field/ Technical Assistant
CSIR – CECRI,