CAE Recruitment 2023 – CAE is scheduled to hire for the role of Associate Software Engineer for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Bangalore. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
About the company: CAE Flight Operations Solutions is an industry-leading digital platform trusted by the world’s top airlines and business aviation companies to optimize their operations. Every year, more than 50 million flights and over 200,000 crew members are supported by CAE’s flight operations software backed by a global team and unparalleled expertise. We offer a comprehensive portfolio of products and a digital ecosystem to address three main markets – Commercial Aviation, Business Aviation and Crew Engagement. Spanning crew, flight, movement, airport, on-board catering, and cost management, CAE’s customizable end-to-end solution improves decision-making by harnessing the power of integrated data and advanced technologies to improve operational performance, profitability, employee satisfaction and passenger experience. CAE Flight Operations equips aviation professionals with the data needed to make informed decisions and take control of critical tasks.
CAE Recruitment 2023 Details:
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Experience||1 – 2 Years|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Associate Software Engineer: The candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech.
- 1 to 2 years of experience in Java/J2EE Java 8+ knowledge is needed.
- Spring Framework 5 Version control systems – GIT Have knowledge/experience on Test driven development (TDD) – Junit4+, Mockitos
- Good knowledge on Soap based and Restful services.
- Strong fundamentals on Object Oriented Paradigms
- Cloud fundamentals – GCP /AWS preferred
- ORM framework – Hibernate Should be able to deliver the task independently.
Behavioural/Good to Have Skills:
- Should be able to demonstrate Good Communication and Interpersonal skills.
- Should be able to take initiatives and proactiveness in leaning new technologies
- Agile methodology
Your Role & Main Responsibilities
- The team is looking for an Associate Software Developer, who will support development of new feature/functions including rewriting small parts of the system, improving system quality/stability to regular maintenance tasks.
- Applies advanced skills and concepts to oversee large, complex projects.
- Has excellent understanding of business application. Works with technical staff to understand problems with software and resolve them.
- Resolves customer complaints with software and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
- Demonstrates broad knowledge of technical solutions.
- Designs and codes complex applications using advanced technology. May create optimization programs to resolve problems.
- May design and build prototype applications. May oversee product development.
How to Apply for CAE Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
For more details & Apply: Click here.