BFUHS Recruitment 2023 – Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS) invites the online application form from eligible candidates for the post of Block Extension Educator/Medical Laboratory Technician/Ophthalmic Officer for 249 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of BMLT/DMLT/B.Sc/DOA/DIJ are eligible to apply for this job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at www.bfuhs.ac.in on or before 15 November 2023. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
BFUHS Recruitment 2023 for BEE/MLT/Ophthalmic Officer:
|Job Role||BEE/MLT/Ophthalmic Officer|
|Total Posts||249 Posts|
|Job Location||Faridkot (Punjab)|
|Last Date||15 November 2023|
Block Extension Educator:
- Should be a Graduate from a recognized university or institution and
- Should possess a diploma in Journalism — from a recognized university or institution
Medical Laboratory Technician:
- Should have passed the senior secondary part-II Examination with Science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) or its equivalent from a recognized University or Institution and
- Should possess a diploma in Medical Laboratory The technology of two years from a recognized University or Institution Or;
- Should possess a diploma in Medical Laboratory The technology of three years from a recognized University or Institution after passing the Matriculation examination with Science followed by one-year work experience after the Diploma or
- Should possess a degree of B.Sc (Medical Laboratory Technology) from a recognized University or Institution
- Note: Preference may be given to those candidates having a degree of B.Sc (Medical Laboratory Technology) from a recognized University or institution.
- Should have passed Senior Secondary Part II Examination in Science with Biology as one of the subjects or its equivalent from a recognized university or institution; and
- Should possess a diploma of Ophthalmic Assistant from a recognized university or institution
Age limit(As on 01 January 2023): 18 – 37 Years
- SC/BC candidates is 5 years
- Physically Handicapped is 10 years
- For candidates for the EX-Servicemen Category, the age relaxation will be as per rules
- The upper age limit may be relaxed up to 45 years for Punjab and its Board Corporation! Commission and Authorities employees, all State’s Central Government employees.
- The upper age will be relaxed as per the Punjab Government. Department of Health and Family Welfare (Health-5 Branch)
- The upper age limit is also relaxable upto 42 years for Widows. Divorcees and certain other Categories of Women
Total Vacancies: 249 Posts
- Block Extension Educator: 16 Posts
- Medical Laboratory Technician: 150 Posts
- Ophthalmic Officer: 83 Posts
- Block Extension Educator: Rs 29,200/-
- Medical Laboratory Technician: Rs 21,700/-
- Ophthalmic Officer: Rs 35,400/-
- The selection process will be a Written Examination.
- Written examination (By Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkou): 90 Marks
- Experience: 10 Marks
How to Apply for BFUHS Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online on or before 15 November 2023.
For More Details: Click here.
To Apply: Click here.
BFUHS Recruitment 2023 FAQ’s:
Q1.What all are the vacancies available at BFUHS Recruitment?
Ans. At present BFUHS having vacancies for BEE/MLT/Ophthalmic Officer - 249 posts
Q2.Who can apply BFUHS Vacancies?
Ans. Candidates who completed BMLT/DMLT/B.Sc/DOA/DIJ are eligible to apply
Q3.How to apply for BFUHS Recruitment?
Ans. All eligible candidates can apply online at www.bfuhs.ac.in website on or before 15 November 2023.