Amazon Recruitment 2023 – Amazon is scheduled to hire for the role of Device Associate (Quality Services) for Any Degree Graduates at Chennai. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below. Interested candidates can also try the job opening from Flowserve Recruitment
Amazon Recruitment 2023 for Device Associate:
|Job Role||Device Associate|
|Experience||0 – 1 years|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
- Graduate, preferably in a quantitative field of study with relevant experience of 0- 1 years.
- Familiarity using computer and software.
- Experience using any gadgets or devices.
- Knowledge of QA methodology and tools
- Good communication skills, detailed oriented and be a team player.
- Capability to follow defined processes and adhere to policies.
- Understanding about software testing.
- Ability to complete assigned tasks accurately and promptly.
Key job responsibilities:
- Gain understanding of the application test procedures and how to use applicable software and tools.
- Execute test instructions and report test results accurately and promptly.
- Report any deviations observed
- Understand any changes in test instructions related to their assigned work
- Follow defined processes to perform assigned work
Job description: The Quality Services (QS) organization provides testing support for Devices, Retail, and AWS products. The primary objective of the QS organization is to provide manual testing support. As an Associate, Quality Services, you will perform manual test execution of documented task instructions, produce accurate test results meeting daily targets, and adhere to defined processes.
You can also try Indegene Recruitment
How to Apply for Amazon Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online as soon as possible following by the link.
For more details & To Apply: Click here