AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2023: All India Institute of Medical Sciences notification announced for the Home Care field worker. A total of 01 vacancies are available for these jobs. Candidates with 12th/Diploma qualifications are eligible for these positions. Eligible can apply for the post through email on or before 24 September 2023. The detailed eligibility and job descriptions are given below.
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2023 for Home Care field worker:
|Job Role||Home Care field worker|
|Total Vacancies||01 Post|
|Last Date||24 September 2023|
Project: Indian Registry of Intensive Care
Home Care field worker:
- 12th Class pass (first division preferred) from a recognized centre
- Diploma in Pharmacy/ ICU Technician, ANM, ICU nursing or other relevant experience/qualification suitable to the project requirement (experience with tracheostomy patients and knowledge of care for such patients is needed)
- DCA/ equivalent computer knowledge to enable data keeping, extraction and analysis
- Ability and willingness to travel to patient homes around 200km of Bhubaneswar – on an emergency basis when needed
- Compassionate nature
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Speaking, writing and reading Odia language are essential
- Attention to detail and meticulous record-keeping
- COVID VACCINATION essential.
Tenure: 12 months
Age Limit(As on 26 September 2023): 32 Years
Age Relaxation: Age relaxation is admissible in respect of SC/STOBC/PWD candidates as per government rule
Salary: Rs. 18,000/-
No. Of. Vacancies: 01 Post
- The selection is based on a walk-in interview.
- Shortlisted candidates based on this 1-page write-up will be intimated by 21.09.2023 and expected to attend the interview on 25.09.2023.
- Open walk-ins will also be allowed.
- The list of shortlisted candidates will be displayed on the website of AIIMS BBSR on 24/09/2023 by 5.00 p.m. and these candidates will be called for interview/personal discussion through Walk-in-interview
- Please keep a watch on the website/ personal communication for the possible change of interview type to an online interview depending on the prevailing situations.
How to apply for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2023?
Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility criteria may send a page write-up up- ‘Why I am most suitable for this post’ to the following email ID on or before 24 September 203. 5.00 pm.
For more Details & Application Forms: Click here.
Email ID: email@example.com
Interview Date: 26 September 2023