APEDA Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the post of Assistant Manager. There are a total of about 05 vacancies available for this post. Candidates with the qualification of B.Sc/M.Sc are eligible to apply for the job. The interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
About APEDA: The Agricultural and Processed Food Products Export Development Authority (APEDA) was established by the Government of India under the Agricultural and Processed Food Products Export Development Authority Act passed by the Parliament in December, 1985. The Act (2 of 1986) came into effect from 13th February, 1986 by a notification issued in the Gazette of India. APEDA is mandated with the responsibility of export promotion and development. The Authority replaced the Processed Food Export Promotion Council (PFEPC).
APEDA Recruitment 2023 for Assistant Manager:
|Job Role||Assistant Manager|
|Total Vacancies||05 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 35,400 – 1,12,400/-|
|Job location||Across India|
|Last Date||07 November 2023|
Assistant Manager :
- Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture/Horticulture/ Veterinary /Food Processing /Foreign Trade/ Plantation/ Management Degree in the above fields e.g. Agriculture Management from recognized University/Institution.
- Desirable : Master’s Degree in the above specializations from recognized University/Institution, publication of papers in international journals in the above fields.
Age Limit ( As on 07 November 2023 ): 30 years
Age Relaxation :
- SC / ST : 5 years
- OBC : 3 years
- PwD : 10 years
- Ex-Servicemen (ESM) : 3 years
- Defence Personnel disabled : 3 years
- Employees working in APEDA : 5 years
Salary : Rs. 35,400 – 1,12,400/-
No.of.Vacancies: 05 Posts ( UR – 02, SC – 01, ST – 01, OBC – 01 )
- The selection will be made through a written test consisting of a single paper of 2 ½ hours duration (total 100 marks) as under:
|Section||Pattern||No. of Questions||Marks|
|General Awareness, English, Reasoning||Objective||20||20|
|APEDA / Agri. Export Related||Objective||30||30|
|Questions from the subjects concerned at the Degree level||Objective||30||30|
|Essay writing and Precis writing||Descriptive||2||20|
- Each objective-type question will have four answer options and will carry one mark.
- There will be 25% negative marking for every wrong answer.
- The duration of test will be 2 ½ hours
- Marking of answers on OMR answer sheet and descriptive answer booklet by pen.
- No books/materials will be allowed
- Medium of Examination:
- The paper shall be bilingual i.e. Hindi and English. The candidate may choose to write the paper either in English or Hindi as per his/her choice.
- However, the candidates are expected to write answers in one language only (English or Hindi) only.
- The qualifying marks to be obtained in the written test will be 50% for Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe candidates and 60% for other candidates.
- The merit list category-wise will be prepared on the marks obtained in the written test
- The written test will be held in centre(s) in Delhi NCR
Application Fees :
- Rs 300/- for general candidates.
- Female/SC/ST/Persons with Benchmark Disability who are exempted from payment of fees.
How to apply for APEDA Recruitment 2023 ?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job online mode on their official website on or before 07 November 2023 till 23.59 hrs.
For more details : Click here.
To Apply : Click here