AIIMS Gorakhpur Recruitment 2023: All India Institute Of Medical Science (AIIMS), Gorakhpur invites applications for Project Technician posts. There is a total of 04 vacancies for these positions. Candidates with HSC/Diploma/B.Sc qualifications can apply for this post. Interested and eligible candidates can attend the interview on or before 30 November 2023. The detailed eligibility Criteria and Recruitment Procedure are mentioned below.
AIIMS Gorakhpur Recruitment 2023 for Project Technician:
|Job Role||Project Technician|
|Job Type||Govt Jobs|
|Total Posts||04 Posts|
|Job Location||Gorakhpur & Kushinagar District|
|Interview Date||30 November 2023|
- High School or equivalent with 05 years or more experience in the laboratory in a government institute or recognised institute or certificate or training in the laboratory from a govt. Or Govt. a recognized institute.
- Intermediate and B.Sc. will be treated as 2 and 3 years of experience.
- Those with a Diploma and Degree in Laboratory Technology will be preferred.
- Maintaining the laboratory.
- Sample collection and processing.
- Testing the samples under the guidance of the PI.
- Any other work per the requirement Of the project as assigned by PI.
Duration: Initially, for one year or less, depending upon the project’s tenure.
Age Limit( As on 30 November 2023): 28 years
Age relaxation: As per Govt instructions.
Salary: Rs.17,000 /-
No.of.Vacancies: 04 posts
The selection process will be based on interviews.
How to apply for AIIMS Gorakhpur Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can attend the walk-in interview on 30 November 2023.
For more details & Apply: Click here.
Interview Date: 30 November 2023
Reporting Time: 8.30 A.M.- 10.00 A.M.
Academic Block (Medical Collage),
Documents Required to be produced in Original at the time of interview:
- Filled application format.
- Photo Identity proof (Aadhar card/ Driving Licence/ Voter IL) card/ PAN card/Passport).
- Address proof (Aadhar card/ Driving Licence/ Voter ID card/ PAN Card/ Passport).
- Proof of date of birth (10th Certificate/ Birth certificate).
- Recent passport-size photographs (two).
- Category certificate. (for OBC candidates, the certificate of the non-creamy layer must be issued within the last
- Relevant Marksheets and Certificates.
- 10th Marksheet &certificate, 12th Marksheet & certificate, Qualifying degree/certificate, Experience certificate clearly showing date of joining and date of reliving.
- List of publications, along with one original copy (If any).