AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2023: All India Institute of Medical Sciences notification for the Veterinary Officer/Non-Faculty Group-A Posts. A total of 10 vacancies are available for these jobs. Candidates with BVSC/MD/MS/MHA/B.Sc/GNW/PhD/M.Phil/MA/M.Sc/Diploma qualifications are eligible for these positions. Eligible can apply for the post via email/Interview. The detailed eligibility and job descriptions are given below.
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2023:
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Walk-in-interview 2023 for Veterinary Officer:
|Job Role||Veterinary Officer|
|Job Type||Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||01 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 1000 per visit|
|Interview Date||12 December 2023|
- BVSC in Veterinary Science from a recognized University /Institution
- 02 years of experience in veterinary practice in the corresponding field of work.
Desirable: M.SC or diploma in Genetics from a recognised University/Institution.
Tenure of recruitment: The initial appointment will be for 11 months, and thereafter, an extension may be allowed depending on the performance.
Honorarium: Rs. 1000 per visit to the Animal House. Minimum number of visits per month is 8 (eight).
Age Limit(As on 22 November 2023): 45 years
Total Vacancies: 01 Post
Job Location: The Animal House, AIIMS, Bhubaneswar, Odisha.
The selection will be based on interviews.
How to apply for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can attend the interview on 12 December 2023.
For more details & Application Form: Click here.
Interview Date: 12 December 2023
Reporting Time: 9:30 am
Department of Pharmacology,
Note: Candidates should bring a duly filled application form (as per the prescribed proforma) and all original certificates of educational qualifications and experience certificates, along with a passport-size photo and set of photocopies of all documents at the time of the interview.
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2023 for Non-Faculty Group-A Posts:
|Job Role||Non-Faculty Group-A Posts|
|Total Vacancies||09 Posts|
|Salary||Pay Level 10-11|
|Last Date||25 November 2023|
Deputy Medical Superintendent:
- A recognised medical qualification included in I or II Schedule or PartII of the 3rd Schedule (Other than the licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 holders of educational qualification included in Part-II of the 34th Schedule should fulfil the conditions stipulated in Sub-section (3) of Section 13 of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
- MD (Hospital Administration)/MHA recognised by the Medical Council of India. Or
- MD/MS in any clinical speciality with 03 years experience in Hospital Administration of a 200-bed hospital.
Tutor/Clinical Instructors :
- B.Sc (Nursing) degree from a recognized University/Institution. Or
- Registered Nurse and Midwife with Sister Tutor’s Diploma.
- 03 years experience in a Teaching Institution.
Desirable Qualification & Experience:
- Master’s Degree in Nursing from a recognized University/Institution.
- Registered Nurse/Midwife in State Nursing Council.
- 3 years’ experience in a Teaching institution after obtaining a Master’s degree.
- PhD/M.Phil/Independent published work in International/ National Journals of repute.
- MA/M.Sc. in Psychology with M.Phil. in Clinical Psychology.
- At least 2 years experience in Child & Adolescence Mental Health
Desirable: Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology from recognized university/institution
Probation period: The period of probation is two years.
Age Limit(As on 24 November 2023):
- Deputy Medical Superintendent: 21-40 years
- Tutor/Clinical Instructors: Not exceeding 35 years
- Child Psychologist: 21-35 years
- SC/ST – 05 Years
- OBC – 03 Years
- PwBD – 10 Years
- Others as per Govt instructions
- Deputy Medical Superintendent: (Pay Level-11)
- Tutor/Clinical Instructors : (Pay Level-10)
- Child Psychologist: (Pay Level-10)
No. Of. Vacancies: 9 posts
- Deputy Medical Superintendent: 06 posts (UR-05, OBC-01)
- Tutor/Clinical Instructors: 02 posts (UR-01, OBC-01 )
- Child Psychologist: 01 post (UR-01)
- The selection process will be based on an Interview
- In the event of number of applications being large, the institute will adopt short-listing criteria to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview to a reasonable number by conducting a screening test
- Test/Interview schedule will be mailed in due course to the candidate in their registered e-mail
- For Unreserved/OBC candidates – Rs.3000/-
- For SC/ST/EWS candidates – Rs.2400/-
- Persons with Disabilities – Fees Exempted.
Note: Application fees of SC/ST candidates who appear in the Examination will be refunded after the declaration of the result in due course of time.
How to apply for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online and must also send the hard copy of the duly signed online application form and self-attested copies of all the relevant documents on or before 25 November 2023(5.00 pm)
For more details: Click here.
To Apply: Click here. (The date of activation of the link of online applications will be notified on the website)
The Administrative Officer,
Department of Administration,
Academic Block (3rd Floor), AIIMS,
- The envelope containing the application should be super-scribed with “Application for the post of __”.
- Candidates must ensure that hard copy of their application & other relevant documents as mentioned above must reach the Institute within 07(Seven) days from the cut-off date.
Documents to be sent: Self-attested copies of all the marksheet & certificates from matriculation onwards, as applicable in support of fulfilling the essential criteria of age, educational qualification, experiences etc.