3dPLM Off Campus Drive Scheduled for B.E/B.Tech/M.EM.Tech graduates for role of Simulation Engineer.The detailed Eligibility criteria and application process are given in below.
3dPLM Off Campus Drive Details:
|Job Role||Simulation Engineer|
|Venue Date||5 August 2017|
- Master’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering discipline with 0 to 3 years of work experience in Multiphysic Simulation Software areas OR BE Degree in Mechanical Engineering with 1 to 3 years of work experience in Multiphysic Simulation Software areas.
- Engineering Specialization : Mechanical/Production/Automobile/CAD-CAM
- Eligibility Criteria : Through-out First class in 10th, 12th and Engineering (Aggregate should be 60% and above)
- (BE 2017 Freshers are strictly not allowed).
- Create simulation models based on state of the art SIMUILA technologies for Transportation & Mobility and Aerospace & Defense industry
- Combine simulation and analytics tools with scripting to create technical solutions that address customers end-to-end design/engineering processes
- Document the workflows and share them with product management
How to Apply 3dPLM Off Campus Software Development Role?
Interested and eligible candidates apply this drive in online and attend the drive in the following venue on 5 August 2017-9.00 A.M
To Apply: Click here
Venue: Pimpri Chinchwad college of Engineering & Research (PCCOE&R), Ravet, Pune
Documents Required (Original & photocopies) :
3)Graduation / Post Graduation or other mentioned degrees’ all years’ mark sheets
4)Photo ID proof (Licence/College ID/Passport etc.)