3dPLM Off Campus Drive(Dassault Systemes) Scheduled for the role of CATIA QA, Technical Support Engineer for 2017 Batch Engineering graduates.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
3dPLM Off Campus Drive Details:
|Job Role||CATIA QA, Technical Support Engineer|
|Venue date||31 March 2018|
- B.E./B.Tech Batch (2017 Pass-outs only)
- Engineering Specialization: Mechanical/Production/Automobile Stream only
- Through-out First class in 10th, 12th and Engineering (Aggregate should be 60% and above)
- No education gaps & PAN CARD MANDATORY
- PLM knowledge added advantage
- Good English communications skills, both written and verbal required.
Note: Students who have appeared for our interview process in last 6 months are not eligible for this drive.
- Industrialization in simple words is testing from user’s usage point of view. Creative destruction is the best abstract for Industrialization that involves testing of world leading CAD and PLM products like CATIA, ENOVIA, SMARTEAM and MatrixOne at 3DPLM.
- Industrialization aims to assure the best quality product to millions of its users through high level of industrial application, product knowledge and testing aptitude.
- At CATIA Indus we certify different modules (Part Design, GSD, Assembly etc.) using various methods of testing to ensure that the best quality software is delivered to the end user.
Technical Support Engineer
- Assist customers to troubleshoot and resolve issues involving Dassault Systèmes suite of PLM Products
- Determine source of customer problem (product based, installation and administration issue) and suggest bypass methodologies if available
- Submit and track issue with Development Team
- Validate Solutions provided by Development team
- Run quality and industrialization tests and analyse defects
How to Apply 3dPLM Off Campus Drive?
Interested and eligible candidates apply this drive in online and attend the drive in the following venue on 31 March 2018-9:00 A.M
To Apply: Click here
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
Pimpri Chinchwad College Of Engineering and Research (PCCOE&R),
Plot No. B, Sector no. 110,
Gate no.1, Laxminagar,
Pune, Maharashtra 41210
Documents Required (Original & photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC Marksheet
- Graduation / Post Graduation or other mentioned degrees’ all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Licence/College ID/Passport etc.)
- 2 photographs