3dPLM Off Campus Drive Scheduled for B.E/B.Tech graduates for role of QA Engineer.The detailed Eligibility criteria and application process are given in below.
3dPLM Off Campus Drive Details:
|Job Role||QA Engineer|
|Venue Date||16 September 2017|
- BE (Mech/Automobile/Prod) 2017 BATCH PASSED OUT FRESHERS (OR EARLIER PASSED BE other streams candidates having 1 – 2 years experience in Automation and Cloud testing ) should apply.
- The students who have already appeared for the 3d PLM drive in last 6 months should not register or appear again.
- Education Degree, Education stream and Eligibility Criteria are strict parameters to appear for our Interview Process.
- Degree in Mechanical & allied Engineering discipline with 0 to 2 years of work experience
- Through-out First class in 10th, 12th and Engineering (Aggregate should be 60% and above)
Job Description Requirements :
- Mechanical / Production/ Automobile engg graduate with 0-2 years of experience on test automation &/or cloud application testing.
- Any engineering graduates can be considered if s/he has test automation &/or cloud application testing experience of 1-2 years
- Knowledge of CATIA is preferred
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Must possess excellent communication skills and the ability to create compelling technical presentations
How to Apply 3dPLM Off Campus Software Development Role?
Interested and eligible candidates apply this drive in online and attend the drive in the following venue on 16 September 2017-9.00 A.M
To Apply: Click here
Venue: Pimpri Chinchwad college of Engineering & Research (PCCOE&R), Ravet, Pune
Documents Required (Original & photocopies) :
3)Graduation / Post Graduation or other mentioned degrees’ all years’ mark sheets
4)Photo ID proof (Licence/College ID/Passport etc.)