24/7 Software Off Campus Drive 2020 – 24/7 Software scheduled to hire Full Stack Developer for B.E/B.Tech- 2020 batch graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
You can also apply for
- Mallow Technologies Off Campus Drive 2020 for Developer – Trainee
- Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2020 for Business Technology Analyst
- Verizon Off Campus Drive 2020 for Software Engineer
24/7 Software Off Campus Drive 2020 Details:
|Job Role||Full Stack Developer|
|Job Category||IT Jobs|
|Salary||Rs 2.7 to 5 LPA|
|Job Location||Pune (Madhya Pradesh)|
|Online Test Date||06 to 13 February 2020|
- Education: B.E/B.Tech Graduates
- Year of Passing – 2020
- Joining: Immediate.
Associates will be groomed as Full stack developers in below areas –
- Responsive UI using Bootstrap and Media queries.
- Cross browser issues and solutions
- ReactJS application development.
- Creating a custom functional component using ReactJS.
- JSX, Props, State and State management libraries like Flux or Redux
- ReactJS lifecycle.
- Interactivity to web application by DOM manipulation or using State
- Integrate API in ReactJS application using AJAX, Promises or Axios.
- React Router.
- Build tools like Webpack, Grunt or Gulp.
- NodeJS, Express,Socket.io, Clustering, error handling, Debugger
- Real-time application (Live application)
- Integrating nodejs with MysqL, MongoDB and Redis
- Writing optimized code
- PHP frameworks like Laravel, Lumen, Zend, Codeigniter
- Good experience in creating REST APIs
- Aware of OOPs concept.
- Must be able to write reusable and efficient code. Should have problem solving and error handling skill.
- Online Test – 1.30 hour
- One Technical Interview – 1 hour
How to Apply 24/7 Software Off Campus Drive 2020 for Full Stack Developer?
All interested and eligible candidates can attend the online test by the following link from 06 to 13 February 2020.
Online Test Link: Click here
Test Location: Anywhere with Webcam Mandatory
Interview Location: Based on the online test results, Interview date & venue will be informed accordingly.